ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent applied for Tier 1 general and need to send more docu

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ankurjoshi
Newly Registered

Urgent applied for Tier 1 general and need to send more docu

Post by ankurjoshi » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi hope if someone can help. I did applied for tier 1 with 1 dependent and had 1100 pounds in the UK bank a.c as maintainance and around 2000 pounds in the banks in india. I have got a letter from the home office to prove that I have 1333 pounds. I did put a letter from the bank from india confirming the funds.
I am trying to arange the letter again but if anyone can tell me if incase we not been able to show £1333 will both of the visa application will be refused or the main applicant can get the visa as have more than £800 and the dependent application will be refuse.

can someone suggest what i can do

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent applied for Tier 1 general and need to send more

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:46 pm

ankurjoshi wrote:Hi hope if someone can help. I did applied for tier 1 with 1 dependent and had 1100 pounds in the UK bank a.c as maintainance and around 2000 pounds in the banks in india. I have got a letter from the home office to prove that I have 1333 pounds. I did put a letter from the bank from india confirming the funds.
I am trying to arange the letter again but if anyone can tell me if incase we not been able to show £1333 will both of the visa application will be refused or the main applicant can get the visa as have more than £800 and the dependent application will be refuse.

can someone suggest what i can do
You have applied for main applicant. Dependent application is just piggy backing the main applicant. Hence in this case main applicant will be rejected and as a result dependent's too.

ankurjoshi
Newly Registered

but will they reject the main application

Post by ankurjoshi » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 pm

I have £1100 in the UK bank, I did attached letters from banks in india with 110000 rs = around £1400 and 51000= £600

if they still think that the applicant havenot got sufficent bank funds. For main applicant you only need £800 and then for dependent you need £533

can they still not consider main application and refuse dependent and we can apply later for the dependent

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: but will they reject the main application

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 pm

ankurjoshi wrote:I have £1100 in the UK bank, I did attached letters from banks in india with 110000 rs = around £1400 and 51000= £600

if they still think that the applicant havenot got sufficent bank funds. For main applicant you only need £800 and then for dependent you need £533

can they still not consider main application and refuse dependent and we can apply later for the dependent
Ankur,

Not sure why they asked for more evidences. But approval will be either for all or for none.
In case, if they tirned down application you will have strong case to appeal. I hope your bank statements/letter are within one month(for maintenance funds).

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Did you attach bankstatements with the letter for indian balance ?

wat are the exact wordings of the letter ?

ankurjoshi
Newly Registered

Bank Statement

Post by ankurjoshi » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:02 am

The letter and bank statements were all less than one month old because in India the statement are quarterly statements, so that is why we produced letter from the Indian account. I have the old statements for the last one year and no money has been taken out and money as lone in the Indian bank meets the requirement so I will be sending all the old statements and the new letters from the banks in India.

ankurjoshi
Newly Registered

Can someone confirm if we can use funds from india MFs

Post by ankurjoshi » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi just need to check if we can definitely use the indian bank statements. I have asked for the bank to again send me a letter confirming the funds and that the funds been in the a.c for more than three months.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Can someone confirm if we can use funds from india MFs

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 pm

ankurjoshi wrote:Hi just need to check if we can definitely use the indian bank statements. I have asked for the bank to again send me a letter confirming the funds and that the funds been in the a.c for more than three months.
You can use Indian Bank statements/lettter as long as it is less than month old. If you are banking on bank letter than make sure letter states that you have maintained X amount from Y date and the amount was available to you any time during that period. Get latest statement if possible.