ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hey pls help! EEU Family Permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

antalya
Newly Registered

Hey pls help! EEU Family Permit

Post by antalya » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Ä° have appealed against the decission of ECO on 29. 04. 2009 i have heared nothing since my appel date about my visa application.
When can i hear anything about? how long time it can take u think?
i am from turkey my partner german.

thank u for answer!

And now on 14.12.2009 must my Partner in uk go to the court.
She is my sponsor.
What can she being asked?
What can she do?
And what will happen in next?
Do anybody know anythink?

pls help!

taylondon

Post by taylondon » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:37 am

The judge will question your relationship whether it is genuine or not.

The judge will try to find out if you intend to live permanently.
he might want to see your sponsor's financial status, bank statements, employment status, letter from employment etc.

the home office presentation officer would probably rely on the refusal decision. but he/she might ask your sponsor some questions about her financial status, employment, how and when did u meet.

The Judge will send his decision to you within 14 days if i am not wrong. Both sides (you and the Home Office) will have right to appeal te judge's decision within 14 days

antalya
Newly Registered

Post by antalya » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:12 pm

we met long time ago, in march 2006.
we lived together since this date but we dont have many documants as avidence that we lived together out of a hospital registration, an signed writting of our home lessee and writting of her mother, becouse we lived in my partners mother s house and no bill was written on our name.
We have got so many documents about our phone contacts since we met us.
And my partner works only part time she got not much income she can make to live her selfe only on it.
How do her economic contition effect me?

Ä°n this conditions, do i have got still a chanse to get the EEA Family permit?

thanks for answer!

antalya
Newly Registered

hi!

Post by antalya » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:57 pm

the court has been .
My partner has been asked by the home ofiice representative when we met us. she answered 2006 september

the home ofiice representative where not satisfyed about the genuineness of our relationship and he were not satisfyed that the evidences which we showed were geniune.

He claimed our pics (taken together) were false dated and documents which showa about or address where my partner and me lived together he claimed were copies and bad translated.

He also meaned about our phone contakts that we have contakted eachother but me the (appealant) did nt write anything in addition under the papers.

The judge could nt meet any decision on same day.

What do u think what the decision could be?

thank you!