ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income from Self Employment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PapaT
Newly Registered

Income from Self Employment

Post by PapaT » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi Guys, I am due to submit app for my HSMP extension in a few days. I have income from Self employment. My problems is with the proof to sub,it with the business account from my accountant. My bank statement does not cover the full year as some payment are made to me in cash. I have receipt for such payment. What about Self Assessment Tax return from Inland revenue. Can somebody help me with the income proof to provide. I need answer ASAP. Thank you

republique
BANNED

Re: Income from Self Employment

Post by republique » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:33 pm

PapaT wrote:Hi Guys, I am due to submit app for my HSMP extension in a few days. I have income from Self employment. My problems is with the proof to sub,it with the business account from my accountant. My bank statement does not cover the full year as some payment are made to me in cash. I have receipt for such payment. What about Self Assessment Tax return from Inland revenue. Can somebody help me with the income proof to provide. I need answer ASAP. Thank you
The self assessment normally does not provide specific enough info in terms of the time frame it covers for the hsmp extension. Do the relevant periods coincide?