ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No new Application within 6 months of rejection of visit vis

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rain

No new Application within 6 months of rejection of visit vis

Post by Rain » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Is their a rule that you cannot apply again for a family visit visa if your visa has been rejected in last 6 months???

My mother visit visa was rejected and it will take long time for an appeal.We want it urgent so can she apply for a new visa now OR do we have to wait for 6 months before we can apply again??
Plzzz help

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:55 pm

No you can reapply at anytime you want

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: No new Application within 6 months of rejection of visit

Post by Rozen » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Rain wrote:Is their a rule that you cannot apply again for a family visit visa if your visa has been rejected in last 6 months???

My mother visit visa was rejected and it will take long time for an appeal.We want it urgent so can she apply for a new visa now OR do we have to wait for 6 months before we can apply again??
Plzzz help
Make sure you address the issues over which she was rejected the first time!

Rain

Post by Rain » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:14 pm

ECO Statement of Refusal:
I am satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 41 of immigration rules except for the following:
The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance in your own right. You have stated on your application form that you have no employment or studies, you have no income or assets and you have no-one dependent upon you. You have stated that your husband supports you financially; however you have failed to provide any satisfactory evidence of your husband’s income or employment to support this claim. I am not satisfied that your circumstances are as claimed .I am therefore not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor or that you will leave the UK on completion of your proposed visit. 41 (i) (ii)
I therefore refuse your application.
We will write in new application

Objection 1 : You have no employment or studies
I have been a house wife throughout my life and did not pursue any further education or career, which is very common in our culture and society. I have spent all my life raising my kids and I am 50 years old now.Given my age and circumstances, (I am not applying for a HSMP visa!) My lack of employment or studies should not stop me for just visiting my first grand-child.

Objection 2: You have no income or assets

I come from a rural area of Pakistan and husband is traditionally the head of house in our society. All the property and bank accounts are in his name. But as his wife I am part of his family and whatever he owns is mine. Having all our property and assets in my husband’s name should not stop me from just visiting my eldest son and his family.

Objection3: You have no-one dependent upon you:
I have 4 kids and 3 of them are still unmarried and living with us at our home in Pakistan. My eldest daughter goes to university and stays at our home with us. My two younger sons go to college and also stay at our home with us. They are all still dependent on me. Dependent kids in our culture does not mean only financially dependent under 16’s.Until they are married and move to their houses, they are dependent on me. My husband is a heart patient and he also needs me. Both my parents also live in Pakistan. All of my brothers and sisters also live in Pakistan with their families. My only close relative in UK is my eldest son, whom I am visiting. I have very strong family ties back at home in Pakistan. Literally all my family lives in Pakistan. Lack of financial dependent kids should not stop me from just visiting my son in UK.

Objection 4 :You have failed to provide any satisfactory evidence of your husband’s income or employment to support this claim.
My husband is 60 year old and is out of work because of his ill health.
My son is sponsoring the entire trip and you are satisfied that he has enough funds. Lack of my husband’s job because of his ill health and age should not stop me from just visiting my son.Relying on the remittance money sent by my son should not be a reason to stop me just visiting my son.

Is that right ?????

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:48 am

These are good response.

All you have to do is write these reasons in a letter that you will write to the ECO and attach it with your mums appeal notice, or if you dont want to wait that long, then send it with the new application.

I think had you done that in the first place and made them aware of the full facts, it may not have been refused.

If you want to type letter and email it to me, I will check and amend for you.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:07 pm

I have amended it and emailed it to you.Hopefully it should suffice now