ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Booking for PBS Dependant ????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

doc_S

Online Booking for PBS Dependant ????

Post by doc_S » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Hi,

I am on a Tier 1 General since Aug 2008 (changed from HSMP Aug 2006) and want to apply for my newborn son (born in UK) as a dependant. I guess I need to apply on PBS Dependant from and not FLR(O)?? However, as I am trying to book an appointment online, there is no option for PBS Dependant Form in the available list of forms which you need to select before processing online appointment. Any suggestions??? If I select any other form like FLR(O) just to book an appointment and on the day, present PBS Dependant form instead, will it be a problem??

Thanks for helping.

doc_S

Post by doc_S » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:53 am

Anyone??? PLZ !!!!

Anyone who had booked an appointment online for PBS Dependant and used PBS T1 form for booking instead ?? had any problems??

Tried calling home office and they can't help with website issue. Adviced booking by phone. They even couldn't answer whether it would be a problem or not if I book an appointment using PBS T1 but produce the form PBS Dependant on the day. What a service they are providing..... amazing.

Can someone confirm plz, if I am applying for a newborn, 8 weeks old, then the baby does not have to attend in person and only the main applicant (myself) can attend alone??? (cuz i don't trust home office customer service reply)

Thanx.

doc_S

Post by doc_S » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Anyway, just booked an online appointment at Birmingham for 13 Jan 2010 :lol: . Only one slot came up fortunately. Booked an appointment on PBS T1 basis, BUT going for PBS Dependant application. Lets see what happens :?

engi_guy
Newly Registered

Post by engi_guy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 pm

doc_S wrote:Anyway, just booked an online appointment at Birmingham for 13 Jan 2010 :lol: . Only one slot came up fortunately. Booked an appointment on PBS T1 basis, BUT going for PBS Dependant application. Lets see what happens :?
I am looking to book PEO appointment for switching to Tier 1(General). To book online , Is the form "PBS T1" to be selected for both Tier1(general) and Tier1(PG Study)?

I cannot see any other type of form to be selected. Can anyone please confirm.. thanks