ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Booking - HSMP Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPQueries

Online Booking - HSMP Extension

Post by HSMPQueries » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Anyone had any luck booking online?

Any clue when the online slots are made available? I have been trying for the last couple of days and have not seen any appointments available. Also, it shows dates all the way up to 4th December, I was under the impression they only give appointments up till 6 weeks into the future.

Just to clarify, I am currently under the HSMP visa and my visa expires early January 2010. I should select the PBS T1 option right?

Thanks.

alladin
United Kingdom

Re: Online Booking - HSMP Extension

Post by alladin » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm

HSMPQueries wrote:Anyone had any luck booking online?

Any clue when the online slots are made available? I have been trying for the last couple of days and have not seen any appointments available. Also, it shows dates all the way up to 4th December, I was under the impression they only give appointments up till 6 weeks into the future.

Just to clarify, I am currently under the HSMP visa and my visa expires early January 2010. I should select the PBS T1 option right?

Thanks.
you shld be selecting PBS T1, and the slots may be available from tht date only now.

engi_guy
Newly Registered

Post by engi_guy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:43 pm

alladin wrote:[

you shld be selecting PBS T1, and the slots may be available from tht date only now.
is it same form for switching into Tier1(General)- PBS T1?

vks

Post by vks » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:43 am

engi_guy wrote:
is it same form for switching into Tier1(General)- PBS T1?
Yes
Regards,
vks