ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need to travel urgently to india

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

golu

Need to travel urgently to india

Post by golu » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 am

hi all, this is from my frend,

My family had a major accident and he has lost his mother in the accident, his passport is at the home office since few months, Can u pls advise what is the fastest way to travel back to India ? I looked for any contact number but couldnt find any since its the weekend.

I read somewhere that even if request his passport back it will take 10 days, he cant wait till 10 days since his father is serious too and her moms body is awaiting cremation. Can you please please advise wat can b done

sskhello
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by sskhello » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Sad about the incident.
I may not be 100% exact...but I would like to suggest below:

Contact UKBA public enquiry number "0870 606 7766"...quote reference number...find where your passport is currently...go straight away to that office...explain them the situation and request for passport.