ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my psw got refused and i have an option to appeal. HELP PLZZ

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

steveboy
Newly Registered

my psw got refused and i have an option to appeal. HELP PLZZ

Post by steveboy » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:58 pm

if my appeal is NOTsuccessful, will i be able to make any application from back home to come again to UK?.

What documents will be helpfull for me to prove that i was a genuine student, my cirtificates were been kept by homeoffice. what additional documents should i put before tribunal.
PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOME ONE GUIDE ME what to do.
MY DEAD LINE TO APPEAL IS in 10 days from now.

little_dream
Newly Registered

Re: my psw got refused and i have an option to appeal. HELP

Post by little_dream » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:13 pm

steveboy wrote:if my appeal is NOTsuccessful, will i be able to make any application from back home to come again to UK?.

What documents will be helpfull for me to prove that i was a genuine student, my cirtificates were been kept by homeoffice. what additional documents should i put before tribunal.
PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOME ONE GUIDE ME what to do.
MY DEAD LINE TO APPEAL IS in 10 days from now.
Hi
You can provide your fee slips,assignment and student ID. btw which college you were from? If its CCL, thn i donot think so you can apply again for nxt 1 yr.
Bye