ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help about admin review

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

natalija
Newly Registered

please help about admin review

Post by natalija » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:22 pm

i applied for general student visafor new course,but embassy refused my application,reason is that i havent showed enough money on my account,so i didnt get 10points for funds.but i finished 2months ago course in uk that was 6months long and its finished 2months ago,that is the reason why i showed less money,coz it is said on uk border agency webcite that everybody who has already finished course that was at least 6monts long which is finished no more than 4months ago,they need to show money needed for 2months(1600).i showed them and diploma from school as proof, of that course,i believe they didnt even see that i am applying like this,so i sent admin review.i explained situation,i printed down everything from home office cite where i read about this,as proof.i am really worried,i really think they made mistake somehow,but i am not sure will they change decision.please does anybody know how are my chances to win this?my school started this monday,i lost even a chance to get my money back from school in case they refuse me definitely!could someone give me hope?!

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Re: please help about admin review

Post by keshgrover » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:48 am

natalija wrote:i applied for general student visafor new course,but embassy refused my application,reason is that i havent showed enough money on my account,so i didnt get 10points for funds.but i finished 2months ago course in uk that was 6months long and its finished 2months ago,that is the reason why i showed less money,coz it is said on uk border agency webcite that everybody who has already finished course that was at least 6monts long which is finished no more than 4months ago,they need to show money needed for 2months(1600).i showed them and diploma from school as proof, of that course,i believe they didnt even see that i am applying like this,so i sent admin review.i explained situation,i printed down everything from home office cite where i read about this,as proof.i am really worried,i really think they made mistake somehow,but i am not sure will they change decision.please does anybody know how are my chances to win this?my school started this monday,i lost even a chance to get my money back from school in case they refuse me definitely!could someone give me hope?!
Complicated situation. HO does it a lot. They might ask you to re-apply. But make sure this time when you reapply you have enough funds. You never know you will recieve visa tomorrow either. But working scinerio at HO is not understandable.
KESH

natalija
Newly Registered

Post by natalija » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:37 am

keshgrover wrote:
natalija wrote:i applied for general student visafor new course,but embassy refused my application,reason is that i havent showed enough money on my account,so i didnt get 10points for funds.but i finished 2months ago course in uk that was 6months long and its finished 2months ago,that is the reason why i showed less money,coz it is said on uk border agency webcite that everybody who has already finished course that was at least 6monts long which is finished no more than 4months ago,they need to show money needed for 2months(1600).i showed them and diploma from school as proof, of that course,i believe they didnt even see that i am applying like this,so i sent admin review.i explained situation,i printed down everything from home office cite where i read about this,as proof.i am really worried,i really think they made mistake somehow,but i am not sure will they change decision.please does anybody know how are my chances to win this?my school started this monday,i lost even a chance to get my money back from school in case they refuse me definitely!could someone give me hope?!
Complicated situation. HO does it a lot. They might ask you to re-apply. But make sure this time when you reapply you have enough funds. You never know you will recieve visa tomorrow either. But working scinerio at HO is not understandable.
but why to show more money,does it mean i cant apply showing money for 2months?also,ECO wrote in refusal"however if you have a previous application and immigration history,this may have been considered"!!!!but i applied showing i had previous application history!

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:15 pm

natalija wrote:
keshgrover wrote:
but why to show more money,does it mean i cant apply showing money for 2months?also,ECO wrote in refusal"however if you have a previous application and immigration history,this may have been considered"!!!!but i applied showing i had previous application history!
Well caseworker who dealt with your application know better answers for your questions. I just wrote my view in regards to your problem. However, nothing is stopping you to ask them for the detailed reason.
KESH