ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Gen application form Section D help!! more inputs pls

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

savvy_000

Tier 1 Gen application form Section D help!! more inputs pls

Post by savvy_000 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:36 pm

HI Moderators/ Seniors,
Need help with filling the Tier 1 Gen application form and PBS dependant form,
Iam currently on HSMP and My status till now:

Student Visa(India)-> Student visa Extension(UK)-> HSMP visa(UK)

My Wife:

Student Visa(India)-> Student visa Extension(UK)-> left UK, we got married-> Student Dependant VIsa(India)-> HSMP Dependant visa(UK).

Section on D on Tier Gen application forum: Immigration History:

D2. Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United
Kingdom? are they asking for student visa or my current hsmp, as it states: "before travelling to the UK"

D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?

D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in
the applicant’s passport or travel document.

On the PBS dependant application form:

D2. Where did the dependant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom?

-is this the student dependant or hsmp dependant which is the current one

D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa valid from?

D5. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the dependant’s passport or travel document.

I need to send this by Monday, everything is blurring out, please help.
Last edited by savvy_000 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

vks

Re: Tier Gen application form help, pls Seniors and moderato

Post by vks » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:27 pm

savvy_000 wrote:HI Moderators/ Seniors,
Need help with filling the Tier 1 Gen application form and PBS dependant form,
Iam currently on HSMP and My status till now:

Student Visa(India)-> Student visa Extension(UK)-> HSMP visa(UK)

My Wife:

Student Visa(India)-> Student visa Extension(UK)-> left UK, we got married-> Student Dependant VIsa(India)-> HSMP Dependant visa(UK).

Section on D on Tier Gen application forum: Immigration History:

D2. Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United
Kingdom? are they asking for student visa or my current hsmp, as it states: "before travelling to the UK"
When was the entry clearance issued first? (The other wording for Visa is ENTRY CLEARANCE. So you should write down for student visa)

D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?

Time stamp of your student visa to UK

D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in
the applicant’s passport or travel document.

The number on your VISA, which is in RED

On the PBS dependant application form:

D2. Where did the dependant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom?

-is this the student dependant or hsmp dependant which is the current one The first time, when you were granted UK Visa, where were you granted Visa from?

D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa valid from?
Depends on the answer for previous question

D5. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the dependant’s passport or travel document.

The number on your VISA, which is in RED

I need to send this by Monday, everything is blurring out, please help.
Regards,
vks

savvy_000

Post by savvy_000 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Thanks VKS,
Just to confirm, for PBS dependant i should be entering my wifes student dependant visa and not her current hsmp dependant or the initial student visa which she had before getting married?

many thanks and regards

vks

Post by vks » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:23 pm

savvy_000 wrote:Thanks VKS,
Just to confirm, for PBS dependant i should be entering my wifes student dependant visa and not her current hsmp dependant or the initial student visa which she had before getting married?

many thanks and regards
It asks for the first time, so it would be the first time, she got her visa. When did she first got her UK Visa?
Regards,
vks

savvy_000

Post by savvy_000 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Thanks VKS, sorry for repeating this, to be clear my wife's history:

2004- student visa granted in India, she finished her degree and went back to India, this visa expired.

We got married in india, she came to the UK again on student dependant visa issued in india 2007, then later when i switched to hsmp she also got hsmp dependant in uk 2008.

My question is should I enter details of her student visa granted 2004 or student dependant granted 2007, iam applying for hsmp extension under tier 1 gen with pbs dependant

vks

Post by vks » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:10 pm

savvy_000 wrote:Thanks VKS, sorry for repeating this, to be clear my wife's history:

2004- student visa granted in India, she finished her degree and went back to India, this visa expired.

We got married in india, she came to the UK again on student dependant visa issued in india 2007, then later when i switched to hsmp she also got hsmp dependant in uk 2008.

My question is should I enter details of her student visa granted 2004 or student dependant granted 2007, iam applying for hsmp extension under tier 1 gen with pbs dependant
Ok.So the first time when She came to the UK in 2004 on her student visa is the first time she got the Entry clearance! So you should mention that one.
Regards,
vks