ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Required While Filling The Application Form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

email257525
BANNED

Help Required While Filling The Application Form

Post by email257525 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 am

Friends

I want to clarifies some points while filling the application form to apply for Tier 1 G initial application for myself and one of my dependant.

1. I mention that main applicant and dependant have to fill seperate forms, What about the main applicant and dependant fee? will the both pay seperate fee from two different credit cards/debit card or i can mention my credit card detail on wife s form to pay from my card. Also shall i put in wife s pictures in the same envelope and attach on to my application. Please clarify.

2. Page 11, B10 and B11, B13 ? ? ?

4. Page 15, B27, My occupation is not here shall i leave it blanck, B28 ??

5. Page 19, C9, I have never been issued Identity card for foreign nationals. Shall i leave it blank

6. Page 33 K1, My MBA was in finance, shall i put finance in field of study? what will come in Grade section. Nothing is mention at my degree

7. Page 35 L4 earning table. Can some one please advise how to fill this out. In last twelve months i have worked for 6 employers.

8. Page 35 L5, i am thinking to photocopy this page and put details of all my employers.

Regards.

vks

Re: Help Required While Filling The Application Form

Post by vks » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 am

email257525 wrote:Friends

I want to clarifies some points while filling the application form to apply for Tier 1 G initial application for myself and one of my dependant.

1. I mention that main applicant and dependant have to fill seperate forms, What about the main applicant and dependant fee? will the both pay seperate fee from two different credit cards/debit card or i can mention my credit card detail on wife s form to pay from my card. Also shall i put in wife s pictures in the same envelope and attach on to my application. Please clarify.

Fees:

In-country along with main applicant : Standard by post £820 + 50 per dependant

You may use main applicant credit/debit card for paying the Fees.

Insert the picture in the same envelope as that of main applicant with the name written behind the photograph, as in passport.

2. Page 11, B10 and B11, B13 ? ? ?

4. Page 15, B27, My occupation is not here shall i leave it blanck, B28 ??

5. Page 19, C9, I have never been issued Identity card for foreign nationals. Shall i leave it blank Mention that you were in HSMP/Tier1 visa and you don't have one yet

6. Page 33 K1, My MBA was in finance, shall i put finance in field of study? what will come in Grade section. Nothing is mention at my degree

7. Page 35 L4 earning table. Can some one please advise how to fill this out. In last twelve months i have worked for 6 employers.

8. Page 35 L5, i am thinking to photocopy this page and put details of all my employers. Yes..that is what mentioned in the guidance!

Regards.
Regards,
vks

email257525
BANNED

Thanks

Post by email257525 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:32 pm

@VKS

Thank you very much for your inputs,

So what i understand, fill out two forms one for main applicant that is me and other for dependant which is my wife.

I can give my credit card details on both application forms but circle 850 at my form and 50 on dependant form,

I will put four pictures 2 mine and 2 her in the envelope and staple it on the main applicant form.

Can some one help out in the other questions, specially question no 7.

Many Thanks.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Give the details of all the employers based on the Dates and if there is over lap decide to list the earlier start first and later later..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Help Required While Filling The Application Form

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:09 pm

email257525 wrote:7. Page 35 L4 earning table. Can some one please advise how to fill this out. In last twelve months i have worked for 6 employers.
You can use the Salary Explaination Template provided in this link. This will cover all your employers details. In L4 section, you can put as many details as you can and for rest of the details you can point case worker to the Salary Explaination Cover letter. You are allowed to add extra page if required.