ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NI number for student visa under tier-4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Wanderer wrote:
evabeva wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
I saw In The Loop last night - it's affected me greatly - funniest thing for ages!
A ok it's a rubbish ! I am gonna download it ....
Is that guy who playes '' the Sopranos"
Yes!

Don't download it if you object to profanity, it never stops from Malcolm! BTW it's not very complementary about the UK and US govs, u'll love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTHiReUNo4
haha yep from the clip he swears a lot....
none

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Just watching the TV series now, saying Ministers should be cloned to be born at 55 with no past and no genitals!

How very true!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

sorcer
Newly Registered

Post by sorcer » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Guys, I really like your extremely interesting conversation regarding your personal thoughts but could someone point the OFFICIAL link about government ideas to cancel NI numbers allocation?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:17 pm

sorcer

Sorry, I cannot find an official government link to the original poster's rumour.

I would not be suprised however if the ban on working is re-introduced for those on short courses of less than six months.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:18 pm

PaperPusher wrote:sorcer

Sorry, I cannot find an official government link to the original poster's rumour.

I would not be suprised however if the ban on working is re-introduced for those on short courses of less than six months.
I'd love to but this thread was the first that i, and i'm guessing many others, heard of it so you'll have to wait for the OP to give more clarification.

sorcer
Newly Registered

Post by sorcer » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:03 am

So on the current stage it is more gossip rather than precise information.

I have heard about this but only as a long-term government plan,no more.

shahforyou
Newly Registered

NI number for student visa under tier-4

Post by shahforyou » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Guys, Please do not off target the real topic, I am not the one who spreads rummers. I got a call from my frnd whol told me this " hey mitesh when I was signing off from yahoo one day i got this Ni number thing on yahoo home page". Even i tried to fond on internet and called so many experts in india. Also i have called to london frnds also some of them saying it can be but not sure. In india everyone says it is wrong. Also I am travelling on next monday so they also said if anything changes you must not be affected. So Please consider the quesry and find the opinions frm near and dear ones. No other intension for this post.

Hope you guys would understand my point.

Thanks for your repplies.