ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying Tier 1 G, Application form filling

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

email257525
BANNED

Applying Tier 1 G, Application form filling

Post by email257525 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:15 am

Friends

I am preparing to apply for tier 1 G and while filling out the application form, i am facing the following difficulties. I will appreciate if you can help me out please.

1. In section 1, what shall i put in B10, Home office reference no. I am applying for tier 1 G for the first time. I hold PSW at the moment.

2. In section 1, B11. What shall i put in there lease.

3. B13 ?

4. B14, united kingdom ID card no. i was never issued any ID card

5. What shall i put in B26, The last 12 months earning i am willing to show has one full time job, 3 part time jobs for short periods, one self employment for 3 months.

6. What shall i tick at B27, my full time job does not come into any category. Do i have to tick one of those. My full time job is Security Officer

7. C9 page no 19, Identity card for foreign nationals. I don’t have this card and it has never been issued to me. HO is say for the application to be valid this no should be provided, please assist me.

8. page 33, K1, What shall i put in Grade. I did mba in finance from university in uk

9. page no 35, L4 earning table, there are four rows, does it mean that i can put three months in each row. I am trying to show my 12 months (consective months immediately prior to my application 01/12/2008 to 30/11/2009). Or does the table mean i have to put all my job which i have done in last 12 months. I have been woring for about 6 employers in the period i mention.

10. page no 54, as i have mba from a british university studied in uk. can i claim point for english language as this was studied in uk. or do i have to have undergraduate degree from uk.

sorry for asking so many questions
Thanks for reading

Looking forward to have your advise

vks

Re: Applying Tier 1 G, Application form filling

Post by vks » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:54 am

email257525 wrote:Friends

I am preparing to apply for tier 1 G and while filling out the application form, i am facing the following difficulties. I will appreciate if you can help me out please.

1. In section 1, what shall i put in B10, Home office reference no. I am applying for tier 1 G for the first time. I hold PSW at the moment.

2. In section 1, B11. What shall i put in there lease.

3. B13 ?

4. B14, united kingdom ID card no. i was never issued any ID card

5. What shall i put in B26, The last 12 months earning i am willing to show has one full time job, 3 part time jobs for short periods, one self employment for 3 months.

6. What shall i tick at B27, my full time job does not come into any category. Do i have to tick one of those. My full time job is Security Officer

7. C9 page no 19, Identity card for foreign nationals. I don’t have this card and it has never been issued to me. HO is say for the application to be valid this no should be provided, please assist me.

8. page 33, K1, What shall i put in Grade. I did mba in finance from university in uk

9. page no 35, L4 earning table, there are four rows, does it mean that i can put three months in each row. I am trying to show my 12 months (consective months immediately prior to my application 01/12/2008 to 30/11/2009). Or does the table mean i have to put all my job which i have done in last 12 months. I have been woring for about 6 employers in the period i mention.

10. page no 54, as i have mba from a british university studied in uk. can i claim point for english language as this was studied in uk. or do i have to have undergraduate degree from uk.

sorry for asking so many questions
Thanks for reading

Looking forward to have your advise
Search the forum, as these are repeated questions...A good start point
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=46598
Regards,
vks

vizh
Newly Registered

Post by vizh » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi,

I am in UK on HSMP which I am about to extend. I have few queries related to filling up the application form for the main appliant. Tried to search in the forum, but could not find it in the large volume of threads.

* D11 - current immigration status in UK?
~}
* S1 - for the qualification assessment (Institutuin column) do I need to write the name of the institution where I completed my Masters or the university under which my institution falls under. Because, while assessing the points on the PBS calculator, it recognizes the university, but not the college/institution.

Also, my dependants (wife & 2 kids) are applying with me. Do my wife need to submit a seperate covering letter or Do I need to submit a seperate covering letter for each of my dependants?

Looking forward for your early reply.

Many thanks in advance.

vks

Post by vks » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:37 pm

vizh wrote:Hi,

I am in UK on HSMP which I am about to extend. I have few queries related to filling up the application form for the main appliant. Tried to search in the forum, but could not find it in the large volume of threads.

* D11 - current immigration status in UK?

Write down what you see in the Visa.

~}
* S1 - for the qualification assessment (Institutuin column) do I need to write the name of the institution where I completed my Masters or the university under which my institution falls under. Because, while assessing the points on the PBS calculator, it recognizes the university, but not the college/institution.

University name

Also, my dependants (wife & 2 kids) are applying with me. Do my wife need to submit a seperate covering letter or Do I need to submit a seperate covering letter for each of my dependants?

Covering letter is for better presentation. So you may add separate covering letter

Many thanks in advance.
Regards,
vks

vizh
Newly Registered

Post by vizh » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Hi vks,

Many Thanks for early reply and support.

email257525
BANNED

Hi

Post by email257525 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Dear Respondant and all,

Thank you very much for your reply, could you or some one please explain a bit more about the answers of questions 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
As i am not much clear about this all.

Further more i am also applying for my wife as dependant, will i download the dependant PBS application form from the same place as of mine?
Will i be able to pay her application fee from my credit card? Where do i need to attach her pictures? Will it be in the same envelope on main applicant form or dependant application form?

Thanks for reading.

vizh
Newly Registered

Post by vizh » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Hi,

I am in UK on HSMP Visa for which I am planning to apply for the extension tomorrow morning. While filling up the form for me (main applicant) and my dependants(wife & 2 kids), I filled up the corresponding address (my residence address in UK) in section A and later noticed that the help for the section A says the contact name and address are for the solicitor or the other authorised immigration advisor who submits the application on behalf of the applicant. Please advise me whether is it OK to leave it like that or is it wise to take a seperate printout and fill it again.

Also, while claiming points for the English language requirements, I have selected the option 'I have already proved English language requirements in my initial HSMP application'. Now getting confused to fill the documents enclosed list in the summary sheet that whether I need to write documents enclosed as my (1) bachelor degree certificate (2) degree taught in certificate at my graduation level (3) NARIC compatibility letter which shows my masters degree and bachelor degree are equivalent to those of the British degrees. Any way, I am submitting all the above 3 certificates. But getting confused whether to submit these as additional documents as I selected 'I have already proved English language requirements in my initial HSMP application' OR to submit these as the documents enclosed for the English language requirements still still selecting the above option.

vizh
Newly Registered

Quick Response Please

Post by vizh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:40 am

In the declaration section M of the PBS Dependant (child under 16) application form, the NAME to be entered: Is this the Name of the Parent who is signing on behalf of the child or the name of the child itself?

Thanks in advance.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 am

vizh wrote:Hi,

I am in UK on HSMP Visa for which I am planning to apply for the extension tomorrow morning. While filling up the form for me (main applicant) and my dependants(wife & 2 kids), I filled up the corresponding address (my residence address in UK) in section A and later noticed that the help for the section A says the contact name and address are for the solicitor or the other authorised immigration advisor who submits the application on behalf of the applicant. Please advise me whether is it OK to leave it like that or is it wise to take a seperate printout and fill it again.

Also, while claiming points for the English language requirements, I have selected the option 'I have already proved English language requirements in my initial HSMP application'. Now getting confused to fill the documents enclosed list in the summary sheet that whether I need to write documents enclosed as my (1) bachelor degree certificate (2) degree taught in certificate at my graduation level (3) NARIC compatibility letter which shows my masters degree and bachelor degree are equivalent to those of the British degrees. Any way, I am submitting all the above 3 certificates. But getting confused whether to submit these as additional documents as I selected 'I have already proved English language requirements in my initial HSMP application' OR to submit these as the documents enclosed for the English language requirements still still selecting the above option.

Guys.. why do u hijack others thread and expect ppl to respond?

your query will be ignored and the main OP's question will also be half replied..

pls put seperate thread for ur question it does not take any extra efforts..

1. It is better to fill seperate application.. why to send an application where you know u made a mistake of filling wrong columsn

2. Its Ok to send the english/educational docs even if you checked that the above red

email257525
BANNED

Hi

Post by email257525 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:40 pm

@Ramesh

Thank you so much for reminding,

Can you or some other members please assist me in filling the application form of me and my dependant (wife).

Many thanks.

vks

Re: Hi

Post by vks » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:02 pm

email257525 wrote:@Ramesh

Can you or some other members please assist me in filling the application form of me and my dependant (wife).

Many thanks.
Why do you think that you need assistance in filling the forms? (I see you have asked a number of questions already)

Regards,
vks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Hi

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:12 pm

email257525 wrote:@Ramesh

Many thanks.
I agree with VKS i think most of your questions are already answered in the forum.. and if you still have some doubt or need to clear confusion ask those Q's..

email257525
BANNED

Post by email257525 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Thanks for every one help,
But still i am not clear about the questions
5, 6 and 9.

In my dependant form, she is only been here lass than a year. Shall i give back home address to cover the two years period.

Thanks for replying

email257525
BANNED

question 5 and 6

Post by email257525 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi

Can some one assist me regarding my questions no 5 and 6.

Thanks