ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mikeperrou
Newly Registered

Maintenance funds

Post by mikeperrou » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi everybody.

I started to put cash in my bank accounts on 1st november to have more than 800 pounds for nov, dec and jan , when my visa for post grad tier 1 is due in end of jan.

the problem i have is that the NOV statement , shows the OCT month as well, with funds less than 100 pounds.

Do you think that I have to explain to the HO, why i havent used my account before the 3 months required for the application?

Any help is appreciated
Raj

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:10 pm

No you dont need to worry about that as long as your show min funds for the 3months before the date of ur application.. make sure the funds are there in full for 3complete months and not even drop by even a 1pence..

mikeperrou
Newly Registered

Post by mikeperrou » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:12 pm

thanks , a lot
i feel much better

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:15 pm

But i am little concerned from your Q as you said.. you are putting funds required from 1st Nov 2009 and your visa is due to expire by end of Jan 2010..

But your funds should stay in bank from 1st Nov 2009 - 31st Jan 2010.. but if your visa is about to expire by end of Jan.. it will not cover 3months... and when will you get bankstatements and send your application...

hope you have min 800GBP before 1st Nov also.. hope u got my point??

when is your visa expiry exactly??

mikeperrou
Newly Registered

Post by mikeperrou » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Sorry , i meant to say the visa end of feb.so i have to apply middle of feb.
i definetly have 800 pounds for 3 months....but i have to submit the november statement which shows all october under 100 pounds.
i was worrid HO will ask why i strted putting cash just beforethe 3 month maintenace is due.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:42 pm

mikeperrou wrote:Sorry , i meant to say the visa end of feb.so i have to apply middle of feb.
i definetly have 800 pounds for 3 months....but i have to submit the november statement which shows all october under 100 pounds.
i was worrid HO will ask why i strted putting cash just beforethe 3 month maintenace is due.
Ok that sounds better..

dont worry abt the oct money.. but if you are very much worried.. you can request your bank to send you nov statement only.. if possible.. but again it is not aproblem

mikeperrou
Newly Registered

Post by mikeperrou » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Actually , i wasnt able to get a separate statement for nov only.hopefully it will be ok
Raj