ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need helps on writing appeal letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gyingchan
Newly Registered

need helps on writing appeal letter

Post by gyingchan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Hi everyone

I urgently need some help on writing a appeal letter against the decision from HO that the rejected my application because i did not meat the requirement for maintainece funds. ( short fall of 12 pounds for one day)
please read my case refer to this link http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

the mobile company orange over charged me 20 pounds which direct debited from my bank account. and i requested to refund to me on bill which was supposed to be paid on 10 august 2009. but still they did not refund the money to my account. until october i complaint again and they accepted that they made the mistake and refund me the money through cheque. i have a letter from them explaining the refund and i gave all the reason together with allt he evidence to home office ..but still they rejected

I have another account in hong kong but there is only 50 hk dollars in the account which will not be enough to cover the 12 pounds less.
i have some other money in a BODOG account and pokerroom account which are online betting and gambling company. i found the money there is verified as E CASH.. i am not requesting some statements from them as an evidence for appeal. I understand that they are not bank saving account but at least i want to show them i have some money wiht evidence under my name ..i hope it will be a little for my appeal.

I was thinking to instruct a solicitor. but I am afraid that they will not put much effort in it like myself. so now i am planing to appeal by myself to AIT but i am not a perfect english native speaker that I need some help on wirte the appeal letter. is there any one who can provide me some EXAMPLE of appeal .my deadline of is 18th dec 2009.. so i will have to sort every thing as soon as possible.

djarian
Newly Registered

Post by djarian » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Hi there I am in a similar sort of situation and appealing against HO decision, but at the same time I am submitting my out of time application to home office as I have got the stupid maintenance fund well over the time at the moment. I need some advice regarding this fresh application and my appeal covering letter ? any help or advice will be much appreciated .

gyingchan
Newly Registered

Post by gyingchan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:43 pm

what is the out of time application
can i apply this if my degree certificate was award on 5 noverber 2008. .which means my degree certificate was expired for application ( required to be awarded within one year)

please give me some help

djarian
Newly Registered

Post by djarian » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:02 am

as far as I know you can't claim points for date of obtaining awards withing 12 months of application, please take some further legal advice in your case as it was an on going application