ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa - Can i submit fixed deposit account

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gopikrishnakishore
Newly Registered

Dependant visa - Can i submit fixed deposit account

Post by gopikrishnakishore » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Hi,

I am Gopikrishna. Currently in UK on TIER2 [Intra company transfer]. Now planning to get my wife & kid here. But my issue is, got to know that we have to submit financial proof for getting them over here i.e. £533 per person, implies i have to maintain £1066 in my account for 3 months. But for the past three months i was not maintaining the above specified amount.

Can i submit fixed deposit account of my wife having a joint account with her mother. If yes, please suggest, what are the other documents i have to submit along with it.

Kindly can anyone please clarify.

Thanks in Advance
Gopikrishna

tier210

Post by tier210 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm

I have a similar query.
Is it possible to show prove of maintenance for dependent by showing two different accounts in different countries.
What if the other account is jointly hold by the main applicant and another person, not the dependent of the applicant but main applicant's sister or brother?
Thanks in advance and season's greetings

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 pm

tier210 wrote:I have a similar query.
Is it possible to show prove of maintenance for dependent by showing two different accounts in different countries.
What if the other account is jointly hold by the main applicant and another person, not the dependent of the applicant but main applicant's sister or brother?
Thanks in advance and season's greetings
In your case i am sure you can show maintenance funds from more than 1 accounts in and out of UK as long as you are the main account holder or a Joint account holder...

gopikrishnakishore
Newly Registered

Post by gopikrishnakishore » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Can anyone please suggest

Currently in UK on TIER2 [Intra company transfer]. Now planning to get my wife & kid here. But my issue is, got to know that we have to submit financial proof for getting them over here i.e. £533 per person, implies i have to maintain £1066 in my account for 3 months. But for the past three months i was not maintaining the above specified amount.

Can i submit fixed deposit account of my wife having a joint account with her mother. If yes, please suggest, what are the other documents i have to submit along with it.

Kindly can anyone please clarify.

Thanks in Adavance...