ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

** URGENT***when can someone reaply for tier 1 after refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ankurjoshi
Newly Registered

** URGENT***when can someone reaply for tier 1 after refusal

Post by ankurjoshi » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi if some can help, I need to know if my visa gets refused how long do I need to wait to reapply or if I can reapply straightaway

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: ** URGENT***when can someone reaply for tier 1 after ref

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:32 pm

ankurjoshi wrote:Hi if some can help, I need to know if my visa gets refused how long do I need to wait to reapply or if I can reapply straightaway
You can reapply straightway provided you are not banned.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: ** URGENT***when can someone reaply for tier 1 after ref

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:51 pm

chetanojha wrote:
ankurjoshi wrote:Hi if some can help, I need to know if my visa gets refused how long do I need to wait to reapply or if I can reapply straightaway
You can reapply straightway provided you are not banned.
And you still have valid current visa to stay in the country - UK

ankurjoshi
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by ankurjoshi » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:19 pm

Thanks Ramesh - can you please explain what do you mean by banned. But if I can go bank to india and apply can I do that provided that I have enough funds

meats
BANNED

Re: thanks

Post by meats » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:25 pm

ankurjoshi wrote:Thanks Ramesh - can you please explain what do you mean by banned. But if I can go bank to india and apply can I do that provided that I have enough funds
They'd have told you in the rejection letter if you were banned or not, ie using deception.

And yes, you can apply again from India provided that you have sufficient funds.

ankurjoshi
Newly Registered

Thanks Ramesh

Post by ankurjoshi » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:46 pm

No they havent refused me yet as they asked for additional bank statements from todays date as they say in the letter as I used the maintainance funds from India and UK banks. So I have sent them the letters from the indian bank dated the 11th december. So if they accept the letter then they will give me the visa. but I am trying to weight by options so that was the reason. All the documents sent as original and true.

many thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Thanks Ramesh

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 pm

ankurjoshi wrote:No they havent refused me yet as they asked for additional bank statements from todays date as they say in the letter as I used the maintainance funds from India and UK banks. So I have sent them the letters from the indian bank dated the 11th december. So if they accept the letter then they will give me the visa. but I am trying to weight by options so that was the reason. All the documents sent as original and true.

many thanks
Perhaps you are forward thinking too much. You have sent original documents requested by them.Just chill for time being.

ankurjoshi
Newly Registered

Thanks chetan

Post by ankurjoshi » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 pm

I know that, this is may be because of time as in Feb i will be 28 which means that I will be 5 points short so I want to just do this before Feb so keeping all options open.