ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying from USA. Return of original documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

galileo
Newly Registered

Applying from USA. Return of original documents

Post by galileo » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Hey There,

Im an applicant from the US for the Tier 1 program? Once the UK consulate makes a decision on the Tier 1, do they send back all the original documents along with the passport or do they keep back any?

Thanks in advance

UKTIER1_0209
Newly Registered

Post by UKTIER1_0209 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:20 pm

They will send you back everything..!!

Don't forget to send a photocopy of every document you need back. As a backup measure, I had sent the whole application package as original and one more file with whole package as photocopies marked on it.

About your questions you send me in personal message:

1. You can show yours and your dependents earning on same bank statements which should be greater than 4400 pounds in last 3 months. I had a tough time getting letter from bank of america, so I just send the statements and it was enough.

2. Original Pay slips and bank statements are okay. You do not need to send employer letter if you have the other 2. I had send 3 proofs just in case. As such Employer Letter and Pay Slips are considered only 1 proof as they are from same source.

Good Luck,
Vaib

UKTIER1_0209
Newly Registered

Post by UKTIER1_0209 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Don't forget to send a photocopy of every document you need back. As a backup measure, I had sent the whole application package as original and one more file with whole package as photocopies marked on it.

1. You can show yours and your dependents earning on same bank statements which should be greater than 4400 pounds in last 3 months. I had a tough time getting letter from bank of america, so I just send the statements and it was enough.

2. Original Pay slips and bank statements are okay. You do not need to send employer letter if you have the other 2. I had send 3 proofs just in case. As such Employer Letter and Pay Slips are considered only 1 proof as they are from same source.

Good Luck,
Vaib

UKTIER1_0209
Newly Registered

Post by UKTIER1_0209 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:21 pm

Good Luck,
Vaib

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Applying from USA. Return of original documents

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:22 pm

galileo wrote:Hey There,

Im an applicant from the US for the Tier 1 program? Once the UK consulate makes a decision on the Tier 1, do they send back all the original documents along with the passport or do they keep back any?

Thanks in advance
In 99-100% cases, they send back to you all the ORIGINALS; they take a copy of these docs for their reference... the docs which they sometimes (very rare) keep are bankstatements but mostly they send back ALL back

UKTIER1_0209
Newly Registered

Post by UKTIER1_0209 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:23 pm

Sorry for multiple posts...!!!

Something wrong with my PC..!!!