ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed re: ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shamsi
Newly Registered

Advice needed re: ILR

Post by shamsi » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Hi,

I applied and was approved for HSMP in Dec 2005. It was an in- country application ( I was employed under permit free employment visa at the time).
I sent the passport for the visa and it was then stamped as a resident permit in Feb 2006.
1. I am aware that I am eligible under the HSMP judicial review but I am unsure as to when the qualification period re: timelines for ILR begins i.e. when I got the approval letter or when the visa was stamped ( being an in house application).
2. Can someone guide me as to what the requirement for the maintainance funds are?
3. Can someone recommend any immigration solicitors as I am unable to find an online family appointment at any PEO.
Your advice will be grately appreciated.
Regards.

raj_bond
Newly Registered

Post by raj_bond » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:05 am

Hello,

Qualifying period starts from the day your pass port is initially stamped with HSMP visa.

No need to worry about the funds in this type of visa.

If it is a stright forward case then try not to go to a solicitor. Try contacting PEO daily.

Regards,