ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

US and Canada Tourist Visa requirement

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amitc

US and Canada Tourist Visa requirement

Post by amitc » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Hello Forum members. I am in UK under Tier1 G visa and both me and my wife working full time in London. We are planning to visit US and Canada next year for few days. Guys can anyone please give me idea about tourist visa for US and Canada? Is there any common visa for US and Canada or I have to apply for both the visas? What documents require for both visa applications? As I didn’t plan any specific date for travel can I apply without accommodation and flight booking and approx date for travelling? Can I apply for long term multiple entry tourist visa?Please guide me the detail procedures.

Thanks in advance

meats
BANNED

Re: US and Canada Tourist Visa requirement

Post by meats » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 pm

amitc wrote:Hello Forum members. I am in UK under Tier1 G visa and both me and my wife working full time in London. We are planning to visit US and Canada next year for few days. Guys can anyone please give me idea about tourist visa for US and Canada? Is there any common visa for US and Canada or I have to apply for both the visas? What documents require for both visa applications? As I didn’t plan any specific date for travel can I apply without accommodation and flight booking and approx date for travelling? Can I apply for long term multiple entry tourist visa?Please guide me the detail procedures.

Thanks in advance
Google your nationality's embassy in the US and Canada and you will have all the visa requirements that you could possibly need.

amitc

Post by amitc » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:08 am

Hi folks, just to inform you that I got B1/B2 Visa for 10 years multiple entries. It was really easy than I expected. Immigration Officer was very friendly. She has just asked me for bank statements and proof of employment. I am relief and planning to visit US/Canada in summer or next year. Guys can anyone got idea about Canada tourist visa requirements and for how long they usually issue visa. If they issue for long time like US then I will apply now otherwise wait till fix my travel dates.
Thanks every one for valuable suggestions.