ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR APPLICATION ENQUIRY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KEYSHOLD
Newly Registered

ILR APPLICATION ENQUIRY

Post by KEYSHOLD » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:51 am

I made an application for ilr about two months ago, and got a reply today from the HO requesting for, 1st - Evidence showing that l have been employed since 2006. 2nd - wage slips for 6 months and 3rd - detailed bank statements for 6 months. I work as a contractor through a limited company and have not been paying myself salary regularly into my personal account and also l was off work for a space of 7 months as a result of the recession, but have started working since 4 months ago. Can l use my business bank account statements in this instance for the required bank statement since money has been going in regularly for about 4 months now and combine it with wage slips prepared by my own company with stamps and signature by the company secretary and both previous and current company accounts prepared by our accountants. Can my limited company do me a employer letter explaining the situation. How do you think that the company l work for now can be of help regarding this application? Can someone please help, especially senior members as l need some direction on what to do. Thanks

celine_pp
Newly Registered

Re: ILR APPLICATION ENQUIRY

Post by celine_pp » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:24 pm

KEYSHOLD wrote:I made an application for ilr about two months ago, and got a reply today from the HO requesting for, 1st - Evidence showing that l have been employed since 2006. 2nd - wage slips for 6 months and 3rd - detailed bank statements for 6 months. I work as a contractor through a limited company and have not been paying myself salary regularly into my personal account and also l was off work for a space of 7 months as a result of the recession, but have started working since 4 months ago. Can l use my business bank account statements in this instance for the required bank statement since money has been going in regularly for about 4 months now and combine it with wage slips prepared by my own company with stamps and signature by the company secretary and both previous and current company accounts prepared by our accountants. Can my limited company do me a employer letter explaining the situation. How do you think that the company l work for now can be of help regarding this application? Can someone please help, especially senior members as l need some direction on what to do. Thanks

how is your application going now. any result. Mine is also in the process.

natural123
Newly Registered

Post by natural123 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:28 am

I think it depends on a nature of your employer. If he would be a co-operative, definitely he would be favor to you. Otherwise not!!