ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR package missing...what should I do

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

celine_pp
Newly Registered

ILR package missing...what should I do

Post by celine_pp » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:53 am

HI,
My ILR was submitted on 10th Aug. I rang up UKBA today, learnt that the package was sent on the 18th Nov. But I have not received it. I also got the recorded delivery reference number. So I rang up the delivery SMS/DX, but i was told that the delivery failed because the address on the package was insufficient, so it was sent back to UKBA on the 9th Dec. And SMS advised me to ring up UKBA and request a redelivery. With the new reference number, so I rang up UKBA again. However, UKBA said they have not received the package.

My worry is that I dont know where is the package with all the documents and application decision. I hope it's not lost. It's really sad that UKBA did not put on my full home address on the delivery. Their careless mistake may cause a big problem for me.

Can anyone give me any help or advice?
Has anybody experienced the same problem?

Thanks