ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income tax clearance req at Delhi airport for hsmpDependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

simar

Income tax clearance req at Delhi airport for hsmpDependent

Post by simar » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:48 am

Hi Guys,
In case hsmp dependent adult is not earning any money in india. The person will not have any pan card. What kind of document person should need in case immigration officer at new delhi airport ask for pan card.
Guys whose spouse who have come on hsmp dependent visa can give better idea.

simar

MunneRaja

Post by MunneRaja » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:02 am

HI,

This case is similar to mine. My wife has joined me on HSMP depepdent visa this August. She dint use to work in India and so dint have a PAN card. Now, Immigration officer dint ask about Pan card, he just asked whether she used to work, she said no.. and thats it.. no problems.. nothing..
just relax..

simar

Post by simar » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:27 pm

MunneRaja wrote:HI,

This case is similar to mine. My wife has joined me on HSMP depepdent visa this August. She dint use to work in India and so dint have a PAN card. Now, Immigration officer dint ask about Pan card, he just asked whether she used to work, she said no.. and thats it.. no problems.. nothing..
just relax..
That seems a bit risky,. As it is purly at the discretion of the officer as whetter he will allow the person to go or hold( without PAN card).
Does thier should be any proof of person claiming that he/she is not earning.

MunneRaja

Post by MunneRaja » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:32 pm

I have seen this in many cases. I know atleast 15 people (friends), their wives have joined them in the UK but they were never asked anything about PAN card. some of them were working and some were not..
Do you know of any case where this created any problems??

simar

Post by simar » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:31 pm

No As such I do not know any case where the immigration officer in Delhi harass a person for not having pan card. May be my spouse to should take chance. Thanks for info.