ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need your help guys

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mahaveer_shah
Newly Registered

I need your help guys

Post by mahaveer_shah » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:45 pm

I am on HSMP visa with my wife & son & daughter. We arrived on September– 2005 & I am under old rules. (Judicial Review)

I am working in a security industry & in the 4th year, accidentally my foot was touched to a drunkard person, while on duty. Later I was given a 1 yr conditional discharge, which is now been passed without any trouble.

Also I have 8 points on my Provisional Driving Licence all this tragedy happened one after another.

Does the above conditional discharge or points on my provisional license affects my further visa application?

Now I am going to apply for my indefinite leave to remain in 2010. Suggestion and advice is more then welcome. I need your help people…..

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: I need your help guys

Post by Wanderer » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:37 am

mahaveer_shah wrote:.....accidentally my foot was touched to a drunkard person, while on duty.
????
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

raj_bond
Newly Registered

clarify

Post by raj_bond » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:09 am

Hello,

You have to be very clear what your querry is about.
Secondly did you ever been convicted by any of the offences you committed? If the answer is yes then it will be a problem.

Regards,