ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIMELINE AFTER NATURALISATION APPLICATION SUBMISSION

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:51 pm

peteribe wrote:
keshgrover wrote:
peteribe wrote:
eagleeye09 wrote:-> KESH

My friend when i was writing the above quoted lines i was mentioning about myself..

And your case will smoothly go through. Yes they have not deducted the money yet coz it might have gone to a different section at the HO. As for people from South Asia definitely have a separate desk and slow processing time.

So No worries.. and i think u and me gonna get replies (yes or ?) at the same time... So lets not make our lives hell by thinking too much about it.. Let the Lord handle it for us and everyone in our situation..

My prayers are with you.
eagleeye09

it is with great sadness that i dismiss your claim that south asians are treated any different to other applicants.Lets be fair even though i agree with the previous home secretary (John Reid)that the home office is not fit for purpose then there has been some progressive improvement.It is in no ones best interest that you make an unsubstantiated yet an inflammatory claim/s that only generates unwarranted resentment.At worse, rather than encouraging people here you are pushing them to tenterhooks.Thats not fair but thats not to say i dont feel your pain.
peteribe,

I think eagleeye have just put his thoughts on the board. He is not a professional dealing with immigration. He said what he saw. So, I would not take his statement that way. No one to get offended.

eagleeye, I have seen HO deciding some of south east asian's applicaiton within two weeks. It all depends on who is dealing with your application on that day and how good they are with the knowledge of current laws. Some case workers are not as good as their other counterparts. But HO is pushing their best to get application time lines on track. All back lot to be cleared by Feb 2010. So, they doing good on that part.

God bless.

Regards.
keshgrover,
i am not offended but again can i correct you there that it is not what he saw rather is a misguided perception.These ladies and men of HO are doing their best as hundreds and thousands of people are applying.Lets not criticise them,in my view these staffs are under pressure rather blame management.I decided to write though i dont usually get involved in these sort of argument because i am so sick of people always portraying themselves as victims rather seeing the positive side of thing because we are worth more than that.
Agreed. No more discussion on this topic from now on. Atleast not on this thread.
KESH

peteribe
Newly Registered

Post by peteribe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Agreed. No more discussion on this topic from now on. Atleast not on this thread.[/quote]

KESH i wouldnt mind if you NAFF OFF.what right have you, to order me on what and what not to write and of course where and when.who do you think you are?King?-Queen?grow up!
Last edited by peteribe on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

peteribe
Newly Registered

Post by peteribe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Agreed. No more discussion on this topic from now on. Atleast not on this thread.[/quote].

KESH,
Excuse me Kesh!what right have you got to order me on what and what not to write and of course where.I wouldnt mind if you naff off.what do you think you are?King or Queen?Whatever!!!

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:35 pm

peteribe wrote:Agreed. No more discussion on this topic from now on. Atleast not on this thread.

KESH,
Excuse me Kesh!what right have you got to order me on what and what not to write and of course where.I wouldnt mind if you naff off.what do you think you are?King or Queen?Whatever!!![/quote]

Peteribe,

First I was saying no more discussion from now. Which was from me. So I will not discuss this any more. You are free to do so if you want.

Secondly, you dont tell me to naff off. You little kid. Who cant even understand what the another person saying to him. I think you need to do re-schooling. And calm down. You need to understnad first some one else's view before you throw stones on them.

Finally, I am a normal person like every one else is. I am not a big head nazi. I love to help people and get helped if needed.

If you still think I have offended you.... Then you can think what you like. I was never intended to do so.
KESH

peteribe
Newly Registered

Post by peteribe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:58 pm

keshgrover wrote:
peteribe wrote:Agreed. No more discussion on this topic from now on. Atleast not on this thread.

KESH,
Excuse me Kesh!what right have you got to order me on what and what not to write and of course where.I wouldnt mind if you naff off.what do you think you are?King or Queen?Whatever!!!
Peteribe,

First I was saying no more discussion from now. Which was from me. So I will not discuss this any more. You are free to do so if you want.

Secondly, you dont tell me to naff off. You little kid. Who cant even understand what the another person saying to him. I think you need to do re-schooling. And calm down. You need to understnad first some one else's view before you throw stones on them.

Finally, I am a normal person like every one else is. I am not a big head nazi. I love to help people and get helped if needed.

If you still think I have offended you.... Then you can think what you like. I was never intended to do so.[/quote]

KESH
Erm you need to look again on your grammatical structuring,you are writing as if you were an angel and i am the opp. frankly what you allege has nothing to do with helping or being helped,it is far deep seated than that.The vibe i got was that of a rabble rouser viciously attacking men and women going about their job.

Again i love being a kid if that is going to make you happy,i state the facts as it is(objectively) let me know if you got problem with that,however you have previously aired your intellectual know-how.You gave the right card details to HO.Didn`t you?Again i dont like being sarcastic so dont push me.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Spats like this help no-one and it would be better posted as a private message.
I hope these comments by these two contributors are deleted by a moderator

peteribe
Newly Registered

Post by peteribe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:58 pm

mochyn wrote:Spats like this help no-one and it would be better posted as a private message.
I hope these comments by these two contributors are deleted by a moderator
unfortunately not,the aim is for people to post the truth and nothing but the truth!no unsubstantiated nor bogus claims that is nothing but a flawed accusation based on misguided reasoning and at worst could be construed as a libel
Last edited by peteribe on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm

!!!Delete!!!
KESH

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:14 pm

My card details were RIGHT. I had issues with card limit. Which is none of your BUSINESS. What you have contributed to forum so far can be noticed with your under 20 posts. What you are? You have stated yourself.

Actually, people like you are just read the statements but do not understand them. And act immediately. I feel sorry for such people. Any way as I said earlier I dont want to get into arguement. It will not help any of us.

God bless you.

Regards
KESH

peteribe
Newly Registered

Post by peteribe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:26 pm

keshgrover wrote:My card details were RIGHT. I had issues with card limit. Which is none of your BUSINESS. What you have contributed to forum so far can be noticed with your under 20 posts. What you are? You have stated yourself.

Actually, people like you are just read the statements but do not understand them. And act immediately. I feel sorry for such people. Any way as I said earlier I dont want to get into arguement. It will not help any of us.

God bless you.

Regards
I Rather contribute sense to the forum than inflame people.Stop exposing your ignorance further we already know why the payment bounced therefore i rest my case.Why use God's name t pacify me while you have been abusive all day for defending the defenseless.Dont forget i am an applicant too.We must be fair to all.
Last edited by peteribe on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eagleeye09

Post by eagleeye09 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey Guys.. -> KESH, Peteribe.

Wow wow.. hold on plz. whatever i wrote its better if you shunt me for that and not argue amongst urselves.

now the reason why i wrote so?

I originate from pakistan. Why Pakistani applicants have to go through further and extensive checks and the timeline is different from others?

Well Guys Pakistan is going through the rough phase of its life.. Whatever is happening there, is very unfortunate and sad.. Thus in order to differentiate between the right and wrong, genuine and ingenuine applicants, HO is trying its best and I dont doubt the efforts made by HO officials to decide the applications in time. Not for a second.

But at the same time they are supposed to make further checks and that involves getting certain information from Pakistani authorities and the whole process takes time.. And i commend the HO for doing so as i am a peaceful citizen and wants peace in UK.. So dats why i asked rather requested everyone to include Country in the list so that Applicants from Pakistan have an rough idea about the rough time frame.

I hope that i have clarified the situation.. But yess choice lies with everyone to agree or disagree with me.

-> KESH

Buddy NO MORE ANGER>> :) :)

-> Peteribe

PLZ COOL DOWN.

Lets all be good friends here. Plzzz dats my humble request

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:29 pm

peteribe wrote:
keshgrover wrote:My card details were RIGHT. I had issues with card limit. Which is none of your BUSINESS. What you have contributed to forum so far can be noticed with your under 20 posts. What you are? You have stated yourself.

God bless you.

Regards
I Rather contribute sense to the forum than inflame people.Stop exposing your ignorance further we already know why the payment bounced therefore i rest my case.
You can bark the way you like. Doesnt really matter to me. And have good look at what I said in response to eagleeye's statement. Because that was the point when you started.
KESH

peteribe
Newly Registered

Post by peteribe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:32 pm

eagleeye09 wrote:Hey Guys.. -> KESH, Peteribe.

Wow wow.. hold on plz. whatever i wrote its better if you shunt me for that and not argue amongst urselves.

now the reason why i wrote so?

I originate from pakistan. Why Pakistani applicants have to go through further and extensive checks and the timeline is different from others?

Well Guys Pakistan is going through the rough phase of its life.. Whatever is happening there, is very unfortunate and sad.. Thus in order to differentiate between the right and wrong, genuine and ingenuine applicants, HO is trying its best and I dont doubt the efforts made by HO officials to decide the applications in time. Not for a second.

But at the same time they are supposed to make further checks and that involves getting certain information from Pakistani authorities and the whole process takes time.. And i commend the HO for doing so as i am a peaceful citizen and wants peace in UK.. So dats why i asked rather requested everyone to include Country in the list so that Applicants from Pakistan have an rough idea about the rough time frame.

I hope that i have clarified the situation.. But yess choice lies with everyone to agree or disagree with me.

-> KESH

Buddy NO MORE ANGER>> :) :)

-> Peteribe

PLZ COOL DOWN.

Lets all be good friends here. Plzzz dats my humble request
THANKS SO MUCH!I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST,YOU ARE A GOOD DUDE!

peteribe
Newly Registered

Post by peteribe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:37 pm

keshgrover wrote:
peteribe wrote:

God bless you.

Regards
I Rather contribute sense to the forum than inflame people.Stop exposing your ignorance further we already know why the payment bounced therefore i rest my case.
You can bark the way you like. Doesnt really matter to me. And have good look at what I said in response to eagleeye's statement. Because that was the point when you started.
Well i know it does matter to you dont even deny it!you cant stop yourself from crashing, can you?

eagleeye09

Post by eagleeye09 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:44 pm

-> Peteribe and KESH

PLz calm down. PLzz

Anger is the worst enemy of ones wisdom. Plz stop

I am feeling guilty now of being the cause of this unwanted rift..

PLz i request u both to calm down..

Plz lets be friends.. Here as we are all in the same state.. lets boost each other instead of getting angry.. Plzz guys....

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:05 pm

eagleeye09 wrote:-> Peteribe and KESH

PLz calm down. PLzz

Plz lets be friends.. Here as we are all in the same state.. lets boost each other instead of getting angry.. Plzz guys....
I am cool eagleeye. Here is the update. I have spoken to HO today again and they have confirmed receipt of the payment. Now, case has been allocated to a case worker and should hear from them before Friday (acknowledgement). I will keep you updated.
KESH

asher1979
Newly Registered

Post by asher1979 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:42 pm

wow I missed all the action :D
keshgrover wrote:
eagleeye09 wrote:-> Peteribe and KESH

PLz calm down. PLzz

I am cool eagleeye. Here is the update. I have spoken to HO today again and they have confirmed receipt of the payment. Now, case has been allocated to a case worker and should hear from them before Friday (acknowledgement). I will keep you updated.

eagleeye09

Post by eagleeye09 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:10 am

-> asher1979

Naaa. its not funny or interesting... Buddy it wasn't nice to see two most decent souls arguing.. I have tried to calm the situation down and see no anger on any side now..

All Thanx to Buddies.. KESH and Peteribe..

So i am sorry to say that there wnt be any further "action" (you called it) :)

We are all here to listen and buck up each other like good friends and caring souls including you Asher 1979.

MsKay

NCS Appt Tomorrow

Post by MsKay » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:54 am

Hi All

I have my NCS appointment tomorrow and have a few queries.

1) Do I have to download a payment form or is it provided by NCS as i didnt see one with the AN form.

2) Or do I pay the NCS directly

3) Do i get a reference number to check the delivery to the HO online.

Thanks Guys

mularda
Newly Registered

Post by mularda » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:00 pm

UPDATE

NCS or Postal : NCS
Date of submission or posting : 03/11/09
Date received @HO: 04/11/09
CRITERIA - 5 Year stay Including 1 year ILR
Date of debit of debit/credit card : Used Transcash (paid on 30/10/09)
Date of receipt of acknowledgement : 13/11/09 (letter dated 10/11/09)
Date of receipt of approval :27/11/09..( i received a letter from the council informing me that my application has been approved with the ceremony date)
Date of citizenship Ceremony : 4/12/09 (booked a private ceremony as my council had offered me the 21st /01/2010 which is far)
Date of passport application : 10/12/09
Method used : Check and Send
Date for passport Interview: 19/12/09
Date of Receipt of Passport: Pending

f2k
Diamond Member

Re: NCS Appt Tomorrow

Post by f2k » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:01 pm

MsKay wrote:Hi All

I have my NCS appointment tomorrow and have a few queries.

1) Do I have to download a payment form or is it provided by NCS as i didnt see one with the AN form.

2) Or do I pay the NCS directly

3) Do i get a reference number to check the delivery to the HO online.

Thanks Guys
Link to the payment form

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... 060409.pdf

MsKay

Post by MsKay » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Thanks F2K much appreciated.

PCB
Newly Registered

Applied to citizenship through NCS Birmingham

Post by PCB » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:35 pm

NCS or Postal : NCS , Birmingham
Date of submission or posting : 17/12/09
CRITERIA - 5 years+ 1 years ILR
Date of debit of debit/credit card : Pending
Date of receipt of acknowledgement : Pending
Date of receipt of approval : Pending
Date of citizenship Ceremony : Pending
council had offered me the
Date of passport application : Pending
Date for passport Interview: Pending

MsKay

Naturalisation application - NCS Luton

Post by MsKay » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Just adding my timeline

NCS or Postal : NCS Luton
Date of submission or posting : 18/12/09
Date recieved by HO:
CRITERIA: 3 years married to British citizen
Date of debit of Card : Pending

Date receipt of acknowledgement : Pending
Date of receipt of approval : Pending

anotherspouse
Newly Registered

Application for Citizenship Approved!unspent traffic offence

Post by anotherspouse » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:36 pm

NCS or Postal : NCS Gloucester
Date of submission or posting : 18/11/09
Date recieved by HO: 19/11/09
CRITERIA: HSMP 1+3+1 JR
Date of debit of Card : 25/11/09

Date receipt of acknowledgement : 26/11/09
Date of receipt of approval : 18/12/09

Special Circunstances: Both my husband and I had similar traffic Offences comited less than 5 years ago, (SP30, court conviction in Oct 2005). We did not declare it in initial application since I thought the offence was spent after 4 years. We sent a letter to HO the day after they got the application explaining the reason of my mistake etc, etc....I am quite surprised HO approved our application for citizenship but well.....I am glad and happy, we have been waiting for this for long time.

Thanks to this Forum for sharing so much and so useful information.