ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

natwest bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skomati

natwest bank statement

Post by skomati » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 pm

hi, i ordered Natwest bank statements 4 days ago and got them today. and they are free of charge...
The new statements are A4 size and transactions printed on both sides ..but the front side contians Natwest logo and but the second side has no logo but regd office address in the bottom..

are they still valid? coz some of my transactions are printed on second side..

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:47 am

If you have received these requested Bankstatement by post at your home address... dont worry and go ahead and apply.. becos UKBA and CW understand and knows the various formats of the bankstatements in UK;

just make sure as per HO Guidance the statement has:
The personal bank or building society statements should clearly show:
the applicant’s name;•
the account number;•
the date of the statement;•
the financial institution’s name and logo

skomati

Post by skomati » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:37 pm

thank u for ur reply.. i went to bank today, iasked them about the statements.. they said they are still valid by the H.O and they are copy statements.. but on the 2nd side of the statement, there is no logo..can not take any rsik..
Any way my origianl statement is posted covering the periods, so i am going to apply with original..

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 pm

skomati wrote:thank u for ur reply.. i went to bank today, iasked them about the statements.. they said they are still valid by the H.O and they are copy statements.. but on the 2nd side of the statement, there is no logo..can not take any rsik..
Any way my origianl statement is posted covering the periods, so i am going to apply with original..
ORIGINAL is always Original.. and is the best evidence..