ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Courier Address and Processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yarlagaddaphani
Newly Registered

Courier Address and Processing times

Post by yarlagaddaphani » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Hello,

I am posting my Tier 1 (General) Application along with my wifes Dependant application tomorrow. I would like to ask your advise regarding the postal address and processing times. As I am not sure of how to post and the courier address. I would appreciate your help.

Regards,
Yarlagadda

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Courier Address and Processing times

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:21 pm

You will find this on the 1st page of your application in UK:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... alform.pdf

Please post or courier your application to:

Postal address:
UK Border Agency
Tier 1
PO Box 496
Durham
DH99 1WQ

Courier address:
UK Border Agency
Tier 1
Millburngate House
Millburngate
Durham
DH97 1PA

yarlagaddaphani
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by yarlagaddaphani » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Hello tvn_ramesh,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Do I have to pay anything in advance to the Royalmail for receiving the passport after processing in a special delivery? Is there any facility like this?

Also, how long do you think the processing time would be?

Regards,
Yarlagadda.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:19 pm

If you want to get your docs back from HO by Royal Mail Special Delivery.. You need to enclose a prepaid RM SD Envelop in your package; you can get these RM SD at the post office;

On an average in straight forward cases the processing time is around 4-6weeks..

Please chcek the below link where i UPDATE new recent approvals

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 713#318713

amitc

Post by amitc » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Hi Yarlagadda, You have to attach pre paid Royal Mail SD next day envelope with your application and dont forget to note the tracking number so that you can keep tracking your return post. But if you dont enclose any return envelope HO will post the docs by recorded delivery.

Now its taking 3/4 weeks to receive passport back but due to X-mas and New year holidays it may take bit longer time..

jamesjack
- thin ice -

Post by jamesjack » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:18 pm

You will find many types of policies available to provide transportation or to select a cover hire and reward.Express, there are three basic types of insurance. One of which is vehicle insurance policy is the most popular type.

jacksdosen
Newly Registered

Post by jacksdosen » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Using the courier service company, whether personal or commercial purposes need to know to use to approach these companies to understand how they come in, and understanding the costs associated with these services. The process of courier posting is not a too much time consuming.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:49 pm

jacksdosen wrote:Using the courier service company, whether personal or commercial purposes need to know to use to approach these companies to understand how they come in, and understanding the costs associated with these services. The process of courier posting is not a too much time consuming.
spam

anandpathak

Postal address for UKBA-Confusion

Post by anandpathak » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:45 pm

I am in process of sending the Postal application today for my extsnion but got confused while writing the address.
I want it to send it by Royal Mail special Delivery before 1 PM so that I can track iot. But I see the Postal address mentioned in the form is POST BOX !! so how can it be a recorded delivery.

Should i send the application to COurier Address by Royal mail ?? I dont think this should be an issue but atleast I will be getting aProof of delievry in royal mail tracking.

Pls help ..urgently