ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Requirements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

salman83

English Language Requirements

Post by salman83 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Hi all,

A quick question, I am applying for extension in next few months. I was reading the required documents section. It states that I need to prove my English language skills.

When I applied for HSMP initially, I submitted my IELTS certificate. Now, this certificate had been expired. Do I have to sit in the exam again. I already have my old IELTS certificate with me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: English Language Requirements

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:21 pm

salman83 wrote:Hi all,

A quick question, I am applying for extension in next few months. I was reading the required documents section. It states that I need to prove my English language skills.

When I applied for HSMP initially, I submitted my IELTS certificate. Now, this certificate had been expired. Do I have to sit in the exam again. I already have my old IELTS certificate with me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
For Educational and English qualifications.. if you have already submitted those proofs in your initial HSMP application, you dont need to submit them again..

please read the HO Guidance.. You should be fine..

amitc

Post by amitc » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:27 pm

You dont have to prove your english lang. again as you have already proved that in your initial application. Tick apropriate option for your English language skills in the application.