ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LODNON COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (LCPS) PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

leader
Newly Registered

LODNON COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (LCPS) PSW

Post by leader » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:48 am

Hi Friends, I had an important observation about LCPS forum. I can see from all the reply, There is only one person who had rejection so far and for your kind consideration-number of universities has no of courses which are neither display on web site & nor in prospectus. I have been through lcps web site and HO registered bodies too n Lcps is in list. To get psw visa, a college should have to be in dius list or tier-4( As per new rule), but before march 09 there was only dius registered bodies list. I per my knowledge HO had revised this list in April 09 and this college is still in list. This college had tier-4 status for 2weeks(may09). I have personally noticed all this on web site but after a while HO took this status back but they had never eliminate the name from DIUS list.

I think someone is misguiding every body, WHO GOT REJECTION ON 10TH DECEMBER AND TELLING EVERYBODY ON 15TH DEC. He has created a new ID too. If it would happen then number of candidates/applicant should get their visa rejection, which I can't see in forum. When it was happened to CCL,then all the applicant had received their rejection with in 2-3days. Nothing is telecast on tv or published in paper. I think there is some one who is looking for a unnecessary attention/sympathy or trying to make fool of others. This is all my observation and I hope so it make some sense too.

So here by, I am requesting people to not make jest of yourself and your community. Behave like a unit and don't irritate others or argue with each others by saying that colleges are dodgy or book your tickets. There is nothing personal but behave like a mature man coz you are representing your country and community here. If you want to do some thing then do something against this useless delay or late processing, rather than pulling each other leg or misguiding people.

Everyone is free to share their feeling and all feedback/abuse are more than welcome. thanx,,,,,,,,,,,[quote][/quote]
Last edited by leader on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

vicky1234
Newly Registered

Post by vicky1234 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:12 am

good observation mate.. I do agree with you, but you never know

leader
Newly Registered

Post by leader » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:41 am

Pls leave you reviews..

rajamahmood85

Re: LODNON COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (LCPS) PSW

Post by rajamahmood85 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:24 pm

leader wrote:Hi Friends, I had an important observation about LCPS forum. I can see from all the reply, There is only one person who had rejection so far and for your kind consideration-number of universities has no of courses which are neither display on web site & nor in prospectus. I have been through lcps web site and HO registered bodies too n Lcps is in list. To get psw visa, a college should have to be in dius list or tier-4( As per new rule), but before march 09 there was only dius registered bodies list. I per my knowledge HO had revised this list in April 09 and this college is still in list. This college had tier-4 status for 2weeks(may09). I have personally noticed all this on web site but after a while HO took this status back but they had never eliminate the name from DIUS list.

I think someone is misguiding every body, WHO GOT REJECTION ON 10TH DECEMBER AND TELLING EVERYBODY ON 15TH DEC. He has created a new ID too. If it would happen then number of candidates/applicant should get their visa rejection, which I can't see in forum. When it was happened to CCL,then all the applicant had received their rejection with in 2-3days. Nothing is telecast on tv or published in paper. I think there is some one who is looking for a unnecessary attention/sympathy or trying to make fool of others. This is all my observation and I hope so it make some sense too.

So here by, I am requesting people to not make jest of yourself and your community. Behave like a unit and don't irritate others or argue with each others by saying that colleges are dodgy or book your tickets. There is nothing personal but behave like a mature man coz you are representing your country and community here. If you want to do some thing then do something against this useless delay or late processing, rather than pulling each other leg or misguiding people.

Everyone is free to share their feeling and all feedback/abuse are more than welcome. thanx,,,,,,,,,,,
Leader, I just read ur comment and after reading I can confidentally say U r the person who knows what u r talking about. U got a very to the point and positive approach and i think every body should have this.

LCPS is genuine,On the Listed bodies,PGD course was on website and i have proof . Home office has refused my case saying LCPS has never offered of issued any legitimate post graduate qualification in any subject.

Well.This is what Home Office says. I have all necessary doscuments to prove it untrue and LCPS is backing me up. So no Worry.
Secondy my PSW case took over 8 months as i applied in 23march2009, i was expecting Yes for my visa after this much wait. But No,, They refused and reason to delay was to expire my valid student visa which is gonna finish 31 Dec2009. So u can see game here. They refused my case just days before my visa expires so i can not do anything.
Well That's what Home Office thinks and they r free to think.
I will Get PSW visa insha ALLAH on same college,same documents.