ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunze

bank statement

Post by kunze » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:54 pm

hi guys
pls,in my bank statement,they pay me a bonus in middle of feb and salary at the end of the month. but in my pay slip the bonus wasnt included,im i ok with it that way or i should make explanation on that issue?
pls what do you think?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:56 pm

To claim Earnings points u require 2evidences.. 1 is bankstatement.. so for Bonus get the other as Employer Letter use chetan's format above; ..

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=46010

kunze

bank statement

Post by kunze » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:23 pm

Ramesh and all
i know i needed payslip and bank statement. but the question im asking is that, my company paid a bonus in 3rd feb 09,and it didnt reflect in the pay slip for Feb, do i need to explain that or not,since its not in my payslip but its in the bank statement

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: bank statement

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:33 pm

kunze wrote:Ramesh and all
i know i needed payslip and bank statement. but the question im asking is that, my company paid a bonus in 3rd feb 09,and it didnt reflect in the pay slip for Feb, do i need to explain that or not,since its not in my payslip but its in the bank statement
Since it is not reflected in the PAYSLIP... Get a LETTER from the Employer which is equavlent to Payslip..

Use the template as mentioned in the earlier msgs from the sticky..

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:37 pm

I applied for my extension with claiming points for my bonus and it was clearly shown in bank statement and letter from employer.

But i think they dnt consider bonus for earnings points. I claimed 35 points incl. bonus bt they awarded me only 30 points. Actually i claimed more and got less.

I dint know abt this i guess in few cases they do reject as i claimed more and they dint consider. I was surpised to see why they dint consider points for bonus.

So, please be careful when claiming points inspite of having all 100% proof i felt CW dint consider points for that.

kunze

applying next week

Post by kunze » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Ramesh and all
pls im applying on tuesday for Initial entry,
hope the review of rules is not taken effect yet?

vks

Re: bank statement

Post by vks » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:28 pm

kunze wrote:Ramesh and all
Yes..Explanation from employer is essential in that case, as the payslips do not reflect. A good covering letter would help finally
Regards,
vks