ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

accountant letter format

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skomati

accountant letter format

Post by skomati » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 pm

hi, can any one post a sample accountant letter format for dividends taken by self employed in limited company structure scenario..
because i am going to take accountant s letter on wednes day. today he gave me balance shaeet and p/l statement....

i told my accountant, the letter should be in this format..

This is to confirm that mrxxxx of 12, xxx road, xxx town, d.o.b 12/12/1980, n.I number xxxxxxxxx,is the sole director , employee and 100% share holder of the comapny xxxx ltd. As a director mrxxx role is involved in in managing day to day activities of the company .
and his dividend earnings are as follows in table below for the year ending in xx/2009
date paid/ gross dividend/ net dividend / tax credit/

also i asked him to mention the net profit of the company , corporation tax to be paid ,

is it enough or do i neeed to include more....
please advise me...

thanks in advance..

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: accountant letter format

Post by mvent00 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:13 pm

skomati wrote:hi, can any one post a sample accountant letter format for dividends taken by self employed in limited company structure scenario..
because i am going to take accountant s letter on wednes day. today he gave me balance shaeet and p/l statement....

i told my accountant, the letter should be in this format..

This is to confirm that mrxxxx of 12, xxx road, xxx town, d.o.b 12/12/1980, n.I number xxxxxxxxx,is the sole director , employee and 100% share holder of the comapny xxxx ltd. As a director mrxxx role is involved in in managing day to day activities of the company .
and his dividend earnings are as follows in table below for the year ending in xx/2009
date paid/ gross dividend/ net dividend / tax credit/

also i asked him to mention the net profit of the company , corporation tax to be paid ,

is it enough or do i neeed to include more....
please advise me...

thanks in advance..
See this link.

skomati

Post by skomati » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:45 pm

many many thanks .. chetan send me the link in another post...any way many thanks for both... this forum is really very very helpfulll..10000 times better than other forum where money is the main concern...even for simple questions.... thank u very much....especially members like mvent00, chetan, sushil acca, tvn_ ramesh ....