ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK work permit holder, working in other country

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jndahmad
Newly Registered

UK work permit holder, working in other country

Post by jndahmad » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi,

I have tier 1, working in UK. My employer wants to send me to pakistan to working. If am getting paid in UK and paying tax but working in different country other than UK. What UK tier 1 rules says about it? Can I still move towords nationallity?
Anybody help please.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: UK work permit holder, working in other country

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:47 pm

jndahmad wrote:Hi,

I have tier 1, working in UK. My employer wants to send me to pakistan to working. If am getting paid in UK and paying tax but working in different country other than UK. What UK tier 1 rules says about it? Can I still move towords nationallity?
Anybody help please.
Seriosly? What line of business does your employer have?

Anyway, if you are earning amount in UK for the Visa validity period and can show UK earnings at the time of extension you can qualify for extension which can further take you to ILR. Besides, you have to take care of max. UK absenses in 5 years(180 days) as well as last one year (90 days). But take extreme care of the documentation as HO is extremly cautious for people who try to get ILR this way.

Other helpful comments in the link below:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=49077

jndahmad
Newly Registered

Post by jndahmad » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Thanks for help. My employer is planning to do BPO business.
What documents I have to take care? Will they check my entry stamps on passport at time of extension? If I make sure to be in UK for last year of my extension, will this work?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:50 pm

jndahmad wrote:Thanks for help. My employer is planning to do BPO business.
What documents I have to take care? Will they check my entry stamps on passport at time of extension? If I make sure to be in UK for last year of my extension, will this work?
You should have proper documentation from your employer for your deputation. At the end of your 5 years,for ILR, you should have letter from your employer confirming that you were out due to business reason.