ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

valid visa letter,please help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

natalija
Newly Registered

valid visa letter,please help

Post by natalija » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:30 pm

i applied at 18.november for tier 4 general student visa,outside uk,but i got refusal.i required admin review,but still i havent got answer,and i think they will refuse me again,probably.please ,i want to reapply again could i use the same visa letter as with first application,it is said on visa letter that latest possible starting date is 1february,does this mean that visa letter is valid till this date,so i could use again,or i should submit new visa letter for new application?please help

evabeva

Re: valid visa letter,please help

Post by evabeva » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:40 pm

natalija wrote:i applied at 18.november for tier 4 general student visa,outside uk,but i got refusal.i required admin review,but still i havent got answer,and i think they will refuse me again,probably.please ,i want to reapply again could i use the same visa letter as with first application,it is said on visa letter that latest possible starting date is 1february,does this mean that visa letter is valid till this date,so i could use again,or i should submit new visa letter for new application?please help
You are in the same situation as me. So why did you get refused in the first place?
none

sorcer
Newly Registered

Post by sorcer » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Before TIER 4 was introduced I had similar situation and I used old visa letter. Supposed that you can do the same. The should be an expiry date on all visa letters now (should be something like 3 months but I am not sure).