ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Education Qualification Documents to be sent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

call2bala

Tier 1 - Education Qualification Documents to be sent

Post by call2bala » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Dear Folks,

I am going to switch over my Work Permit Visa into Tier 1 (General) in couple of months time.

If the overseas qualification is recognized in the points based qualification in the home office website, (1)Do we still need to produce the UK NARIC certificate?

(2): Do I need to keep all the transcripts along with the Degree Certificate if i am applying as an initial applicant?

I hope few experts can answer the question.

Regards
Bala

[/b]

kernel164
Newly Registered

Post by kernel164 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:03 pm

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 - Education Qualification Documents to be sent

Post by mvent00 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:23 pm

call2bala wrote:Dear Folks,

I am going to switch over my Work Permit Visa into Tier 1 (General) in couple of months time.

If the overseas qualification is recognized in the points based qualification in the home office website, (1)Do we still need to produce the UK NARIC certificate? If PBS calculator certifies your degree, you do not need NARIC certificate.

(2): Do I need to keep all the transcripts along with the Degree Certificate if i am applying as an initial applicant? No, only original degree certificate is required.

Regards
Bala

[/b]

call2bala

Re: Tier 1 - Education Qualification Documents to be sent

Post by call2bala » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Thanks a lot mvent100 for your prompt reply.

Regards
Bala

mvent00 wrote:
call2bala wrote:Dear Folks,

If the overseas qualification is recognized in the points based qualification in the home office website, (1)Do we still need to produce the UK NARIC certificate? If PBS calculator certifies your degree, you do not need NARIC certificate.

(2): Do I need to keep all the transcripts along with the Degree Certificate if i am applying as an initial applicant? No, only original degree certificate is required.

Regards
Bala

[/b]