ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK OR US

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashishj
Newly Registered

Post by ashishj » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 am

ramesh1 wrote:ashish what do you mean by good skills?I know mainframe is not hot in UK but i am updating my VB/SQL skills updating my SLQ DBA and PL/SQL skills do. If time permits i will have a crash course in .net. I believe Herts/Ashish and some other are from india and settled in uk now if any of you guys work in mainframe pls comment on mainframe market or in that matter if you guys are working in sql server/PLSQL/.net pls comment on these market so it would realy help me a lot. Pls shed some lite.
Well,
I would say that if you want to know the demand for your skills in the UK market, you should check some UK job sites which would give you an idea. Although, many jobs mentioned there are fake, you can still get some idea about how is the demand for your skills in UK.