ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2(TCS) to Tier1 new applicant (please help)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kernel164
Newly Registered

Tier2(TCS) to Tier1 new applicant (please help)

Post by kernel164 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Tier2(TCS) to Tier1 new applicant (please help):
---------------------------------------------------------

I have BE degree. so I'm hoping that MAC recommendations will soon be live in April 2010.. So, I just started to read and search for information how to apply for Tier1.

- I read the Tier1 guidence pdf. it was very helpful. (gone through twice actually, very easy to understand)
- and read MAC recommendations pdf. (as per the new recommendations, I'm eligible and have sufficient points to apply Tier 1)
- This forum was & is very very helpful with people sharing different experiences.

As per my knowledge after going though stuffs.. I am sure that I can collect all my evidences except one (previous earnings) which I'm going to ask the experts here to help me...

- Now, everyone knows that I'm working for TCS.. (bullshit company.. sorry no offense... I'm ok with TCS but politics here makes me crazy most of the time and thats why I decided to move out.) :)
- My Tier 2 given by TCS has total salary approx £36000 and most importantly every one knows that TCS pays allowance in UK and salary in India.

I'm ok to fight (if I want to) and get the sign & seal from TCS HR for the payslips or any other letters but my questions is

What should I get from HR?
- Indian salary payslips signed & sealed for 12months (equivalent indian bank statements ? to show whether the claimed amount is paid in bank??)
- UK allowance payslips signed & sealed for 12months (equivalent UK bank statements to show whether the claimed amount is paid??)
- A letter stating the gross salary (signed and sealed)? any sample letter pls?

??

Most importantly, how to calculate these things...
- Do I need to convert Indian net/gross? salary to UK pounds?
I might forget my maths now.. :) I have seen the previous P60 given by TCS and obviously I can't understand the reconciliation given by TCS in my P60 and I started asking questions to my HR about P60 and I didn't get any reply back and I guess obviously they are hiding something in that. :)

Please help!!.

or Simply, its will be very very helpful if you guys tell me what exactly I should do for this!! what evidence should I show for "previous earnings"??

Thanks in advance...,
White Hat.

/////Hope no one will do dirty job by informing TCS about this thread.. anyways I don't care.. haha :)//////

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:29 pm

I appreciate your eagerness and getting ready.

However, I feel you have to wait for the MAC recommendations to be accepted by the government and wait until the new rules and Tier 1 Guidance factor are updated and published.

Part of the MAC recommendations are to modify the multiplication factor, so you need to wait to find out what HO / Government decide those should be.

In the updated Tier 1 Guidance, there will be guidelines for accepted documentation.

Anyway, you cannot get the payslips etc now, as you can do it only when you know what the new earnings period is. (I am not saying that they will change, but unless the revised guidelines are published by UKBA, you are just working in thin air.

So, my suggestions would be, keep watching the UKBA site and also this forum for the new guidelines to be published and then post your questions, if relevant.

Hope this helps.

kernel164
Newly Registered

Post by kernel164 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 am

Yeah you are right... I need to be patient. The reason I started this thread was that I will go vacation for 2 months and then I won;t have much time to explore (if MAC recommendations are accepted in full) and my visa expires in 4 months etc etc..

If you have any info on this.. please exTCSers or gurus give me some details on this.. (even if it not helps me, it might help others in the forum with the same situation)

I found this link http://firstmigration.com/visas/uk/tier ... m-earnings
but not clear enough.

Thanks for your help.
Master_Blaster wrote:I appreciate your eagerness and getting ready.

However, I feel you have to wait for the MAC recommendations to be accepted by the government and wait until the new rules and Tier 1 Guidance factor are updated and published.

Part of the MAC recommendations are to modify the multiplication factor, so you need to wait to find out what HO / Government decide those should be.

In the updated Tier 1 Guidance, there will be guidelines for accepted documentation.

Anyway, you cannot get the payslips etc now, as you can do it only when you know what the new earnings period is. (I am not saying that they will change, but unless the revised guidelines are published by UKBA, you are just working in thin air.

So, my suggestions would be, keep watching the UKBA site and also this forum for the new guidelines to be published and then post your questions, if relevant.

Hope this helps.

kernel164
Newly Registered

Re: Tier2(TCS) to Tier1 new applicant (please help)

Post by kernel164 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:24 pm

kernel164 wrote:Tier2(TCS) to Tier1 new applicant (please help):
---------------------------------------------------------

I have BE degree. so I'm hoping that MAC recommendations will soon be live in April 2010.. So, I just started to read and search for information how to apply for Tier1.

- I read the Tier1 guidence pdf. it was very helpful. (gone through twice actually, very easy to understand)
- and read MAC recommendations pdf. (as per the new recommendations, I'm eligible and have sufficient points to apply Tier 1)
- This forum was & is very very helpful with people sharing different experiences.

As per my knowledge after going though stuffs.. I am sure that I can collect all my evidences except one (previous earnings) which I'm going to ask the experts here to help me...

- Now, everyone knows that I'm working for TCS.. (bullshit company.. sorry no offense... I'm ok with TCS but politics here makes me crazy most of the time and thats why I decided to move out.) :)
- My Tier 2 given by TCS has total salary approx £36000 and most importantly every one knows that TCS pays allowance in UK and salary in India.

I'm ok to fight (if I want to) and get the sign & seal from TCS HR for the payslips or any other letters but my questions is

What should I get from HR?
- Indian salary payslips signed & sealed for 12months (equivalent indian bank statements ? to show whether the claimed amount is paid in bank??)
- UK allowance payslips signed & sealed for 12months (equivalent UK bank statements to show whether the claimed amount is paid??)
- A letter stating the gross salary (signed and sealed)? any sample letter pls?

??

Most importantly, how to calculate these things...
- Do I need to convert Indian net/gross? salary to UK pounds?
I might forget my maths now.. :) I have seen the previous P60 given by TCS and obviously I can't understand the reconciliation given by TCS in my P60 and I started asking questions to my HR about P60 and I didn't get any reply back and I guess obviously they are hiding something in that. :)

Please help!!.

or Simply, its will be very very helpful if you guys tell me what exactly I should do for this!! what evidence should I show for "previous earnings"??

Thanks in advance...,
White Hat.

/////Hope no one will do dirty job by informing TCS about this thread.. anyways I don't care.. haha :)//////
aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!.. good news... new tier 1 rules are going to be implemented on 6th April - http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteco ... -t2-and-ir

anyone pls help on this thread. your advise is deeply appreciated.