ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Status

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suleman78692
Newly Registered

Status

Post by suleman78692 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:08 am

I emailed the abu dhabi team below is the reply i got from them can anyone help me how long does it take for the passport to come back after the email i have recived

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email. This type of application is lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application has been processed.

Please do not contact the VAC directly about this as they will contact you when your paperwork is ready for collection.

Please forward any future settlement enquiries to ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk.

Regards

Visa Correspondence Team
British Embassy, Abu Dhabi

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:06 am

About 6-8 weeks on average. You will get a call from Gerrys. If not keep ringing them constantly. ( Gerrys in Islamabad)

suleman78692
Newly Registered

status

Post by suleman78692 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:27 am

Hi batleykhan thanks for the reply it has already been 7 weeks do you mean it takes another 6-8 weeks after i have received that email or in total it takes 6-8 weeks the email indicates me it has been processed so it just a matter of the passport going to gerrys if i am not wrong can you pls kindly expalin me further

thanks for your help