ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent!! please help with HSMP bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sandeep_m
Newly Registered

Urgent!! please help with HSMP bank statements

Post by sandeep_m » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:50 am

Hello,
Hope you can help me with this situation. It is very urgent as my application will be considered in next week I think..

I already applied for HSMP extension on 3rd dec 2009 and it has reached them on 4th dec 2009. The 820GBP fees got deducted on 7th dec 2009.

My situation is :
For the past 3 months funds evidence: Bank statements from the date of application my funds went lower than 800 on august 27th and 28th but went up on 29th august 2009. But on the visa application I mentioned to consider funds from sept to nov 2009 (inclusive). However I submitted only the bank statements till 26th Nov 2009( with my careless assumption that everything is alright).

I have now become aware of this mistake in funds (2 day lower than 800). I am planning to send a fax to them with the bank statements from 26th Nov 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 or is there any other means from which I can convey them this message?
I cant imagine how stupid and careless I have been in this matter..

Please do let me know if you have come across such a situation...Help would be much appreciated..

. It is very urgent ...please reply soon what best to do..Thanks for your time and help in advance.

newhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by newhsmp » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:37 pm

I feel as long as you have the minimum specified funds in your bank account, the 2 days when your account fell below that mark should not jeopardize your application.

I seriously do not expect a case worker to go through every line item in your bank statement.

However, somebody else who has had a similar experience may be more qualified to comment.

All the best to you Sandeep.

sandeep_m
Newly Registered

Post by sandeep_m » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:43 pm

@nehsmp Thanks for the reply friend.

I am planning to call UKBA but as it is a festive season, I can only do that on wednesday. :?

Thanks.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:08 pm

I think it is a very close call.. if possible send ur latest bankstatements with clear explanation provide the Ref no.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:48 pm

As ramesh advised send remaining bank statement asap along with ref. no. Don't expect caseworker to give you any favour.

sandeep_m
Newly Registered

Post by sandeep_m » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks Chetan and ramesh,
As it is an HSMP extension application, do I get the reference number by calling up the home office? Or did you mean the initial HSMP reference number which I got before visa stamping..

Any suggestions are welcome.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:00 am

sandeep_m wrote:Thanks Chetan and ramesh,
As it is an HSMP extension application, do I get the reference number by calling up the home office? Or did you mean the initial HSMP reference number which I got before visa stamping..

Any suggestions are welcome.
Ref.no is the one which HO will send you to acknowledge the receipt of your application. You should have received letter from HO regarding your application. You can call HO and get it too(I think).

sandeep_m
Newly Registered

Post by sandeep_m » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:32 am

Thanks chetan,
I didn't receive any letter from HO yet for my visa extension. I can only call them up on wednesday as per http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... ctcentres/

I am posting the additional evidence at the earliest assuming they can track my application using my passport number and previous HSMP number.

All this so that the evidence reaches them before the decision is made.
Hope things would be fine. :(

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:38 am

sandeep_m wrote:Thanks chetan,
I didn't receive any letter from HO yet for my visa extension. I can only call them up on wednesday as per http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... ctcentres/

I am posting the additional evidence at the earliest assuming they can track my application using my passport number and previous HSMP number.

All this so that the evidence reaches them before the decision is made.
Hope things would be fine. :(
Call them and get ref no. Once you have ref no. than send your statetment with ref no as your new evidences will not be tracked without it.

sandeep_m
Newly Registered

Post by sandeep_m » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:04 am

Thanks Chetan. Makes perfect sense to provide reference number. But I will have to wait till wednesday 30th dec to call them up.