ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NATWEST Statement Help!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jaison4444
Newly Registered

NATWEST Statement Help!!

Post by Jaison4444 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi

Iam going to apply for my PSW and i need to know whether anyone knows how exactly to print out the online statements from natwest online, Do i take transaction search using the required dates and print? or do i go for View statement on screen in which it comes as a month to month statement like it comes to your address? And these online statements do not show my full name just my surname and initial, is that OK? If anyone knows Please Do help. Thank You

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:06 pm

U need proper statements on letterhead, if u use online they must be stamped and auth'ed by the bank.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Jaison4444
Newly Registered

Post by Jaison4444 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi I know it needs to be stamped and thats not a problem, but i need to know which option i need to take how to print the online statements in natwest!

Jabs

Post by Jabs » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:56 pm

I strongly recommend you obtain statements from your bank on their paper with the letterhead.

However, if you wish to print online ensure the statements shows all transactions for each month as the case worker will see if your balance had dropped below the minimum funds that need to be maintained. The bank must stamp the statements.

If you want save yourself any anxiety go with the first option as this is strongly recommend.

If the case worker turns out to be a baboon and needs his balls scratching (let your imagine if the case worker is a female) then you maybe in for a bad outcome.

Jaison4444
Newly Registered

Post by Jaison4444 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:12 pm

obtaining a statement has a couple of issues, one it takes atleast 10 days and then you have to pay for it and ive had the minimum balance only from the mid of the month but it will show that the first half of the month i did not have the minimum balance, is that going to be a problem?

Jabs

Post by Jabs » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:24 am

This is where HO guidance really sucks... one could be in total debt for months and then the applicant saves the pennies to meet the minimum fund criteria in order to make an application.

As long you got your last 3 months + 7 days to be on the safe side then you will have no worries.

HO talk about three months but no clear explanation whether it's 90 days or sum of days of the last three months.

Some poor sods got extra savings to do in the months of July, August, only two consecutive months with 31 days, if you get my drift.

If you have the time and little dosh get the statements from the bank.

Leave no chance for the case worker.