ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General - dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhavinjbhatt
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General - dependant

Post by bhavinjbhatt » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 am

Hi All,

I have leave to remain in the United Kingdom under the PBS Tier 1 General visa category.

My partner wants to come to the United Kingdom as my dependant. She will have to apply from outside the United Kingdom, please give me a link to application forms for dependants to apply from outside the United Kingdom.

I have checked the UKBA website, but there is only application forms for dependants who are already in the United Kingdom.

Kind regards,
Bhavin

meats
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 General - dependant

Post by meats » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:17 am

bhavinjbhatt wrote:Hi All,

I have leave to remain in the United Kingdom under the PBS Tier 1 General visa category.

My partner wants to come to the United Kingdom as my dependant. She will have to apply from outside the United Kingdom, please give me a link to application forms for dependants to apply from outside the United Kingdom.

I have checked the UKBA website, but there is only application forms for dependants who are already in the United Kingdom.

Kind regards,
Bhavin
Look on the website a bit more, it's all there.

bhavinjbhatt
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General - dependant application forms

Post by bhavinjbhatt » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:39 am

Hi Meats,

This is the furtherest i could get , please advice where else to look. I will really appreciate your help.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... ationform/

if you look closely, these are forms for dependants applying from within the UK, my girlfriend/soon to be wife will apply from outside UK.

Cheers,
Bhavin

new~b0y
Newly Registered

Post by new~b0y » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi bhavinjbhatt,

See the link below:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/vafs/