ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements/ pay slips EEA2

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

flyhoney
Newly Registered

Bank statements/ pay slips EEA2

Post by flyhoney » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:32 pm

hi all,

i have a question after reading all sorts of different stories on the forum (with regards to different applications as well).

i'm dutch and my husband applied for eea2 in april this year. we are yet to receive it from ho and have filed all possible complaints already. but that's another story.

my question now is this. i red somebody's lawyer was asked to submit bank statements (this was also for a eea2), but we never have and were never asked to. i was thinking of sending it to ho anyway, in advance, in case this is what holds back the application. any thoughts on this?

reason and main question is that although i'm a good payer with reasonable creditscore (not long enough in uk to have a very good one), i do have a credit card debt of a couple thousand. i also have a savings accounts, however it's not high enough to cover the credit card debt. in past 6 months things have been a bit hard financially thus the credit card usage. in addition, i think each month since june i've been using my overdraft facilities to the extreme. (on the other hand, this is the type of thing that uk needs to get out of recession right :roll: )

does anyone know how and if this would influence the application? i have a 21k yearly salary and have been with the same employer since i came to uk (almost 2 years ago).

please let me hear your thoughts