ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarifications on dependents' Appointments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cisadi

Clarifications on dependents' Appointments

Post by Cisadi » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 pm

When you book an appointments online, you would receive a confirmation e-mail 24-48 hrs after you have completed the process online.

The question is, Do they confirm in that e-mail that the appointment is booked for the main applicant and dependents both ?

I have booked an appointment and the e-mail only mentions about the main applicant, time and date (even though, I added details of the dependents when logging in to the system) hence the question above.

Thanks.

Cisadi

Post by Cisadi » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:53 am

anyone ?? Thanks.

hsmpaspirant2008

Post by hsmpaspirant2008 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:28 am

I have got confirmation for the main applicant only and did not get seperate mails for dependants. Others who have got appt. via phone have only mentioned that they have dependants without specific details of dependants so I think it is ok.

Are you planning to take your depedants along for the appt?.
Cisadi wrote:anyone ?? Thanks.

Cisadi

Post by Cisadi » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 am

yes, that's the plan. My wife wants to go through the process :D..