ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

evidence of prospective earnings

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mayurbar
Newly Registered

evidence of prospective earnings

Post by mayurbar » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:38 pm

hi
I am on PSW and i wish to extend my stay on tier2-general. My points are currently 40 (50 points required) because my current salary is less than £17,000. My future salary will be more than £20,000 but it will be after 4months. My visa is going to expire in next 3 months. How can i get visa and what evidence i can show that my prospective earning will be more than £20,000? Should i need cofirmation only on company letterhead that my future earning will be more than £20,000 or something else?
many thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:41 pm

You salary should be as per the CODE of PRACTICE (please see the link below) at the time of application so if you have to apply before 3months your employer should employ with that salary (i think post dated salary increase is not encouraged by HO)

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/emplo ... fpractice/

And when your employer fill in the Certificate of Sponsership he needs to fill in these details (employee details)

ash786
BANNED

Re: evidence of prospective earnings

Post by ash786 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:25 pm

mayurbar wrote:hi
I am on PSW and i wish to extend my stay on tier2-general. My points are currently 40 (50 points required) because my current salary is less than £17,000. My future salary will be more than £20,000 but it will be after 4months. My visa is going to expire in next 3 months. How can i get visa and what evidence i can show that my prospective earning will be more than £20,000? Should i need cofirmation only on company letterhead that my future earning will be more than £20,000 or something else?
many thanks
1. As per the requirements u shud not worry about the previous earnings on PSW.
2. U will get points for u future earnings as on u COS and according to the Code of Practice List.
3. The onlu thing is that u shud be employed for the same job for six months before u apply as u employer will apply for the same job as u were doing before.