ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got the PSW after my visa expired!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SADEMA
Newly Registered

Got the PSW after my visa expired!!!!!!

Post by SADEMA » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:24 pm

hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I got the PSW a few days ago! I applied after my student visa expired! and still I got it..

My student visa expired at the end of oct 2009, but still i needed one more month for the funding. So I made a post-app and put wrong my bank details, on purpose, so in this way they cannot debit the money from my account. They sent me back my documents after a few weeks, with a letter saying that the payment couldnt be done and to apply again. And then I applied again at the end of nov, this time with enough money on my bank statements for the last three months, together with a letter explaining why Im sending a fresh app and with a copy of the letter they sent me. A few weeks later i Got my visa.

I just want to let you now cause Ive noticed that most people in this site are very esceptical, orthodox and pesimistic about the home office and getting a visa and try to give the impression that if you dont get the advice of a lawyer ($) you cannot deal with it alone. I know the HO is very strict and everything, but this type of forums are supose to give people hope instead of cutting out their wings.

I know that what I did was very risky, and I had a lot of chances of not getting it, but I tried and it worked well.... My advise is not to duplicate what I did. The best thing to do is to apply on time and fulfil all requirements. But just in case your situation is not that straight forward, well.... get informed very well, there is a lot of info on the home office website, in forums, etc. and then use your creativity to do anything is in yur hands, as long as you are not doing anything ilegal you could use the system at your advantage as I did.

Take care guys and if someone of you needs some POSITIVE FEED-BACK just let me know! there is always a way!!!!!!!

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:53 pm

So you dodged the system and now you are ready to help others do the same ?
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

SADEMA
Newly Registered

Post by SADEMA » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:41 pm

let me know if i got this right. r u one of those esceptical people i was talking about??? or else read my message again! I just wanna give some HOPE!!!!

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:02 am

It's possible to apply after leave's expiry.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

SADEMA
Newly Registered

Post by SADEMA » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:19 am

thats the attitude!

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:47 am

Well... that is was only the case worker very kind with you or maybe a little stupid, he should have considered your fund at your account at the first time you made the application.
________
Ecigarettes
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

SADEMA
Newly Registered

Post by SADEMA » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:35 pm

My 1st application never got to the case worker, it first arrives to an agency where they collect the money, once it is done effective the application is sent to the case worker, not before.... so the agency sent me back my 1st application directly.

and hey! we are talking about the home office here, those who are very strict and picky, i dont think they are stupid as you call them... remember thats why there is a forum like this in the first place.....

Jabs

Post by Jabs » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:03 pm

This works well... If you need time to maintain funds trying submitting an application with incorrect details and you will have a chance to resubmit.

SADEMA
Newly Registered

Post by SADEMA » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:34 am

thats my point!

rajamahmood85

Re: Got the PSW after my visa expired!!!!!!

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:41 pm

SADEMA wrote:hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I got the PSW a few days ago! I applied after my student visa expired! and still I got it..

My student visa expired at the end of oct 2009, but still i needed one more month for the funding. So I made a post-app and put wrong my bank details, on purpose, so in this way they cannot debit the money from my account. They sent me back my documents after a few weeks, with a letter saying that the payment couldnt be done and to apply again. And then I applied again at the end of nov, this time with enough money on my bank statements for the last three months, together with a letter explaining why Im sending a fresh app and with a copy of the letter they sent me. A few weeks later i Got my visa.

I just want to let you now cause Ive noticed that most people in this site are very esceptical, orthodox and pesimistic about the home office and getting a visa and try to give the impression that if you dont get the advice of a lawyer ($) you cannot deal with it alone. I know the HO is very strict and everything, but this type of forums are supose to give people hope instead of cutting out their wings.

I know that what I did was very risky, and I had a lot of chances of not getting it, but I tried and it worked well.... My advise is not to duplicate what I did. The best thing to do is to apply on time and fulfil all requirements. But just in case your situation is not that straight forward, well.... get informed very well, there is a lot of info on the home office website, in forums, etc. and then use your creativity to do anything is in yur hands, as long as you are not doing anything ilegal you could use the system at your advantage as I did.

Take care guys and if someone of you needs some POSITIVE FEED-BACK just let me know! there is always a way!!!!!!!
U r a very hopeful,brilliant and positive guy. I read ur comment today. Very impressed. People on this forum only here to criticize,disappoint and as u said cutting others wings.
Best of luck in future.

SADEMA
Newly Registered

Post by SADEMA » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:19 pm

yeah! thats why I posted the message! People can criticize whatever they want and show off their egos, jealousy or arrogance. I wouldn't even be surprised that there a lot of lawyers looking for customers, just a coincidence that are exactly those who try to make averything look impossible. Well you know what, I got the visa and thats what matters and that is something no agency or solicitor would have adviced me to do....

Hey everyone out there! I say it again, there is always a way!!!!!

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Well, then the agency didn't do the job well... I am not criticizing or anything, we are all happy that it worked for you. However, this is a hole they will secure soon tryst me. The bottom line, I wouldn't encourage PSW applicants to submit invalid applications and count on it always...
________
ENTOURAGE FORUMS
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

SADEMA
Newly Registered

Post by SADEMA » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 pm

If you read my first message properly and carefuly you will see im not encouraging people to do exactly what I did. But believe me I did a lot of research before applying. I am no telling peolple "to duplicate" what I did, cuase yes u r right, they will secure soon, whats the surprise? they've always been like that. thats life, you only have to get stronger, whats the point of keeping the trick only for me? I dont want to profit from it and already got my visa. This site is about giving solutions. I already got my visa and hope a few more people in the same situation as me can also get it....

Im not here pretending I know it all, as some people do.... I know I was lucky! But I prefered to give it a try than following the advise of some conservative individuals, and guess what!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 am

The forum is about giving advice, what you should do and should not do.
If you give people false hope then you are not helping at all

Gulshan Grover
Newly Registered

Post by Gulshan Grover » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 pm

mochyn wrote:The forum is about giving advice, what you should do and should not do.
If you give people false hope then you are not helping at all
Yes, I am agreed with you.The person's writings do not make any sense.I still do not understand what the person wants to prove!!

SADEMA
Newly Registered

Post by SADEMA » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:15 pm

The reason it was risky was that until they took the payment I havent made a valid application. So when I applied first time with wrong bank details there was no valid application. It was rejected but not refused. The Agency that collects the money has no power to refuse an application, only to make it valid or invalid, and gave me the choice to apply again. When I applied second time with correct details the visa had already expired so I made an out of time application, but with the excuse that my initial application was invalid so I had to re-apply.

So get well infomred guys, its human not to know it all. Thats why I posted my case, to give a new alternative. take it easy and learn.

I know it was risky, but I had nothing too loose, either i could have extended as student, which involves more money and time and also run the risk of getting it refused, or go back to my home country, wait until I get 2800 pounds and apply 3 months later. If my application was refused I simply go back to my homeland and apply aswell.... Im glad I didnt followed the advise of a lot of people in this forum....

And for those who dont get my point, I suggest to read all the posts carefully.... From my point of view, what it doesnt make sense are those people who refuse to believe that its possible to get a visa the way i did... Im here to show its true!

Rashid Ali
Newly Registered

GR8888888 JOB

Post by Rashid Ali » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Thing u did is truly amazing and shows ur creativity, I agree with u that one shud help others instead of crying or criticising, U shud do Law and start practising, Trust me u will b v gud lawyer, I applied for PSW and I been refused on the basis that my date of award was after the application, so I have to apply from my home country and here im waiting like stupids for 3 months to maintain my bank account and then i dont know , how further i have to wait.
In short, u been brilliant and i liked ur idea ;) God Bless u in future.

fulginic
Newly Registered

Post by fulginic » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:58 pm

inwarsaw wrote:So you dodged the system and now you are ready to help others do the same ?
Sadema, you did ok to let the people knows about this, it may help others in future, all things are about strategy, the HO is applying their strategy and you also apply yours.
I will like also to inform this forum that.

With my years of experience in IT and Security, I can tell you that most people in this forum are:

1. under age
2. British

How do they affect the forum?

The Under age might be in secondary school and will be responding for fun to frighten victims.

Obviously, You know that the british do not want others to become british, they want foreigners to leave. in such case, they will come to forum to fight you indirectly by feeding in wrong advise.

Read the postings, make your decision, Be careful who is advising you here? all anonymous advisers

SADEMA
Newly Registered

Post by SADEMA » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Hey! Good to know! It makes a lot of sense now. Funny thing that what I did was the most british thing to do, manipulate the system at your advantage and give false excuses so long you get what you want.... ask Tony Blair. But lets don't make this personal. There's still some nice brits out there ;)

But one thing is for sure, it's a whole new world!!!!

U r right fulginic! PEOPLE READ BETWEEN THE LINES!