ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

esjay1984
Newly Registered

Acknowledgement Letter

Post by esjay1984 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:49 am

hi,

i submitted my application with 2 postal orders for 250 pounds each alongwith my application and am still waiting for the ack letter. I submitted on the 22nd n it was recieved on the 23rd, the royal mail's website still says it is delivered to the PO box but is awaiting collection/delivery. A friend of mine had also posted his application with my but had made payment via his debit card whereas i did so via postal orders, his status is also the same on the website. now the problem is that he recieved his acknowledgement letter today, the payment was deducted from his account on the 24th n he recieved his ack letter on the 31st and I still havent recieved mine, should i wait for it as I'm begining to panic now as tomorrow is also a holiday so I cant expect it to come now I guess I should wait till monday???

Please advise as to if normally how many days does it take to arrive??

Thanks

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:41 am

ho need only 1 payment they ll send ur application back

esjay1984
Newly Registered

Post by esjay1984 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:55 pm

my dear friend, you are wrong, the maximum denomination for a postal order is £250 and I cross checked it with the home office's contact centre via calling them and they said to send over 2 x postal orders for £250 each, it is similar to cash, so please rectify your knowledge. I guess my letter is stuck somewhere in the post because of christmas and the fact that I live in a remote area. Will keep everyone posted on the details when i get it ... Thanks for the reply anyway

esjay1984
Newly Registered

Got the Acknowledgement Letter

Post by esjay1984 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 am

Hey Guys, I got my acknowledgement letter today .. its dated for the 24th of December 2009 ... and I got it today... 4th of January, 2009 hopes this helps anyone else too