ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Applied From Pakistan.....Its Taking forever..plz reply

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fari009

PSW Applied From Pakistan.....Its Taking forever..plz reply

Post by fari009 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Dear All,
I really need your time line and application process time in Pakistan for PSW!!!!!!

Well my story again is same like many people here i was short of maintenance fund and left the country and well applied in Pakistan on 2nd of October 2009 and it is 28th Dec 2009 still havent heard anything as yet from them..... its a long period ..... Is any one going through same problem...if so kindly please tell me just to be relaxed....well and if on any basis other if some one else has been refused... other than pretty normal onesss.... kindly do inform me as i am really worried...

One question here if you apply once from uk and within one year u apply again from pakistan does it still apply...... plz help

regards

Jabs

Post by Jabs » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Don't worry... there is a massive backlog, most likely you'll hear something in Jan 2010.

You are OK to re-apply from abroad even though you had applied within the UK, as long the award of your degree/certificate falls within the year i.e. if you got your degree in Oct 2009 then you have till Oct 2010 to make as many applications you like as long you meet the funds criteria.

Good Luck

fari009

Post by fari009 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:12 pm

HAYE THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES GUYS.... AND FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT......

ONE THING THEY TOLD ME THAT MY DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED IN ABU DHABI AND GERRY'S WILL CONTACT ME IN DUE COURSE THEY SENT ME THIS MAIL FROM ABU DHABI ON 12TH OF DEC 2009 BUT SINCE THE I HAVE CALLED THEM AND LAHORE CENTER DIDNT RECEIVE MY DOCUMENTS AND INFORMED ME THAT MY DOCUMENTS MIGHT BE IN ISB FOR PROCESSING... I MEAN WHAT THE HELL GUYS IF THEY ARE ALREADY PROCESSED IN ABU DHABI WHY THEY NEED TO PROCESS IN ISB CENTER AGAIN..... PLUS I AM REALLY NERVOUS AND CONFUSED THAT WHY THEY ARE TAKING SO LONG IF THEY HAVE RECEIVED DOCUMENTS FROM ABU DHABI..... IS IT A GOOD THING OR A BAD ONE... HAS ANY ONE GONE THROUGH SAME PROCESS LIKE WHEN THEY KNEW THEIR DOCS ARE IN ISB FOR THAT LONG AND WHAT DECESION THEY HAD THEN...............
THANKS GUYS PLZ DO REPLY

ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Hello,

there might be some additional checks that they want to do. Obviously neither of us works for them, so we do not really know what checks are performed at what stage.

If they have told you that your application has been processed and is sent back, you'll hear from them very soon. BUT please make sure you check your application status online, DO NOT expect that Gerry's will give you a call. When it says your application is ready for collection, please visit the VAC and collect your application.

My friend applied for PSW on 24th Aug (I think) and he got his visa after 3 months (somewhere is late November 09). So, if all of your documents were fine, then dnt worry about it.

I have applied for my wife's visa on 17th November, and we are still waiting, hvnt heard anything back

fari009

Post by fari009 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Thanks for your reply....
and best of luck for your wife's visa... well abt the status thingy lol yaar doing it every day and every nite so thats not a prob its just that i am worried u know lol curiosity kills so its killing me now d8z all and well ma application upto my knowledge was in best shape and form so fingers cross its just i wanted to hear from other people if some one is going through same prob as mines and if some one experienced same thing like i am doing so it will be good thing for other people atleast they may know in advance that how long they have to wait for it.....plus application stuck in isb really doesnt make any sense when they have done all the processing in abu dhabi why isb then.....
so it really pisses me offf with the fact that they think of us u know unvalueable and not important so they can play along with out passports n stuffff...where as countries like india srilanka and even bangladesh,, those are getting their passport quite quickely i mean no offence to other nations but they shud treat every one on same merit....

fari009

Post by fari009 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:30 am

any one going through same experience???????????

fari009

Post by fari009 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:17 pm

OK..... through this board i have found out that people with dependent visa are facing are the same problems.... so i would really welcome the post from people who applied for dependent visa on psw and are facing the same problems.....
regards

shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co
Newly Registered

Hello

Post by shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:55 am

Hello Khawer,

How is it going? Could you please send me the online link where I can check my application status. Thank and wish you best of luck for your wife visa.

Kind Regards,
Shoaib Meer
[quote="ska_abbas"]Hello,

there might be some additional checks that they want to do. Obviously neither of us works for them, so we do not really know what checks are performed at what stage.

If they have told you that your application has been processed and is sent back, you'll hear from them very soon. BUT please make sure you check your application status online, DO NOT expect that Gerry's will give you a call. When it says your application is ready for collection, please visit the VAC and collect your application.

My friend applied for PSW on 24th Aug (I think) and he got his visa after 3 months (somewhere is late November 09). So, if all of your documents were fine, then dnt worry about it.

I have applied for my wife's visa on 17th November, and we are still waiting, hvnt heard anything back[/quote]

ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:37 am

Hi Shoaib,

tumharay visa ki bhi koi khabar nahi hai
kab apply kiya tha

the link is
https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==

fari009

Post by fari009 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:52 pm

hmmm... its been more than 3 months now and more than three weeks since they told me that they returened my application back to pakistan from abu dhabi i dont know really whats going on heree

Newly Registered

Post by shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:31 am

[quote="ska_abbas"]Hi Shoaib,

tumharay visa ki bhi koi khabar nahi hai
kab apply kiya tha

the link is
https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==[/quote]

Dear Khawar,

Well I applied on Oct 30, 2009. Normal procesing time is around 10 weeks, while only 8 weeks have been past. I will enquire them after mid of January 2010.

I checked this link before and it does not recognise my reference number. Let's hope for the best. TC

ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:33 am

are you entering correct reference number....

your reference number is going to be something like this

LHR/301009/XXXXXX/X

Newly Registered

Post by shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:45 am

[quote="ska_abbas"]are you entering correct reference number....

your reference number is going to be something like this

LHR/301009/XXXXXX/X[/quote]

My reference number is different than the above mentioned ref. number... i will check my documents again. I might have mixed up the reference number will other numbers. Thanks

zghani10

psw dependent visia from pakistan

Post by zghani10 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:54 pm

hi all!!

@ Khawer : how many working days has been passed so far?? my wife applied on 18th Nov-- i am expecting reply in next week ....

@ shoaib: for wat visa u applied???

ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Hello

My wife applied a day before your wife, 17th November.

You know what honestly I think we are looking at least 2 more weeks :s
Its rally pissing me off, they actually gave us one month, its 1 n half month now :x :x

shoaib applied for PSW

fari009

Post by fari009 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Haye every one!!!!

well guys i have applied since 2nd of October and yet i dont know what they are doing with my passport its been three weeks since they told me that my passport is back from abudhabi and its in islamabad but no news as yet so really dont know what is going on so i think its more than a 3 months process as i have read other threads as well.... fingers cross its gonna come soon

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:15 pm

fari009 wrote:Haye every one!!!!

well guys i have applied since 2nd of October and yet i dont know what they are doing with my passport its been three weeks since they told me that my passport is back from abudhabi and its in islamabad but no news as yet so really dont know what is going on so i think its more than a 3 months process as i have read other threads as well.... fingers cross its gonna come soon
Why don't you just stop moaning and call them or go to them ??
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:24 pm

inwarsaw wrote:
fari009 wrote:Haye every one!!!!

Why don't you just stop moaning and call them or go to them ??
Because that would involve showing some initiative :o

fari009

Post by fari009 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 pm

hahah well guys thanks for your most nice comments ever what i can assume form ur comments is that u already got ur psws so u deserve to say anything u like but actual fact i been keeping in touch with them since i sent ma passport to them and they come up with same bull shit that its still under process and they dont know how long its gonna take so other purpose telling people here is to help them that how long it is taking for them to process so both of u loooooseerrrrssssssssss get over it and if u cant help atleast dont bother to post silly comments

high_aimer

Post by high_aimer » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:21 am

Well said Fari.

Some people just can't resist their weird nature and jump into a discussion without fully understanding the situation. They've got no idea that you simply can't 'go' to the embassy as they are hiding behind Gerry's and that they always reply with a standard "Dear Sir/Madam" email after taking 3 weeks to reply in first place.

So Fari take my advice and learn to ignore these odd ones.

I wish you get your passport back soon!

fari009

Post by fari009 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:14 pm

So Rite!!! and thanks for supporting ofcourse some people dont know the agony some one might go through because of those stupid procedures.....
any ways loosers like those dont really know what to say so they can just post silly and stupid comments....
well best of luck to any one who applied and any one got any good news yet......

ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:00 pm

fari dnt bother about such comments

InshaAllah you'll get your visa soon. You have applied for PSW not a dependent right?

fari009

Post by fari009 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:45 pm

oh thx for nice comments yes indeed i applied for psw ....... well there is a news to share according to oe of my sources i heard that people in islamabad embassy were on their holidays untill today like since before christmas they havent processed anything people are getting only their application which they processed before leaving the offices so from tomorrow every thing will resume in normal so i can imagine that people who had their passports stuck at abu dhabi as well are facing delays coz staff over there might be on their holidays as well so hope this week around many people or probably next will be hearing the good news regarding their passports..... just had this info so wanted to share with u guys... hope it ease the suffering of some.....
gud luck every one

ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:51 pm

oh dats gud o hear

but unfortunately my wifes application is still under process in AD...dnt know how long it would take

fari009

Post by fari009 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi guys!!! did any one heard anything today ....just checking