ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tb Screening query

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dilbar505
Newly Registered

Tb Screening query

Post by dilbar505 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:58 am

hi guys,

I diTO d my masters in uk and i have been there for 3 yrs and i returned to india 3 months back and applied to psw visa and i am planning to go back to uk on jan 23 my question is

DO I NEED TO TAKE A CHST XRAY WITH ME WILL THE IMMIGRATION OFFFICER WILL ASK TO DO THIS BECAUSE I AM GOING ON ENTRY CLEARENCE VISA OR I DONT NEED AS I HAVE BEEN THERE FROM 3 YRS AND GOING BACK IN 4 MONTHS PERIOD.

ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:26 am

keep it in ur hand luggage, dey may ask 4 it
i am sure its nt very heavu

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:52 am

I don't think you have to bring X-rays with you, they will probably do it at the airport. I remember they did my X-rays at Heathrow when I first arrived in UK, and it was free.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:43 pm

inwarsaw wrote:I don't think you have to bring X-rays with you, they will probably do it at the airport. I remember they did my X-rays at Heathrow when I first arrived in UK, and it was free.
Thats right. U will undergo a TB test on airport free of charge but test depends on immigration officer.