ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw visa refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

absha
Newly Registered

psw visa refused

Post by absha » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:26 pm

hi there,

got refused for my psw visa due to the balance dropped for 5 days. I have got the right to appeal. Has any one been in this situation? what was the outsome? Can i make a fresh apllication?

ash786
BANNED

Re: psw visa refused

Post by ash786 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 pm

absha wrote:hi there,

got refused for my psw visa due to the balance dropped for 5 days. I have got the right to appeal. Has any one been in this situation? what was the outsome? Can i make a fresh apllication?
1. If u still have a valid visa then u can make a fresh application.
2. If u do not have a valid visa anymore then u only chance is to go with the appeal and prove that u did hav the required amount. For example an overseas account to show the required period missing but it can not be new evidence and the account shud be under u name or joint account with u name.

absha
Newly Registered

Post by absha » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:25 pm

yeah i do have an overseas bank account which can prove that missing amount. But its a savings account and it has been dormant for a year or so. can it still be used? Or if i got back and reapply using my Uk bank account and the one i have back home, will that solve the problem? please help.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:59 am

their shud be a req. balance in it n thats it all other things r irrelevent