ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help....HSMP Tier1 Rejected Maintenance Fund

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anand Reddy
Newly Registered

Need Urgent Help....HSMP Tier1 Rejected Maintenance Fund

Post by Anand Reddy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:11 am

Hello all,

I have applied for HSMP Tier 1 on 2 December 2009 as my visa expires on 4th December 2009. I had enclosed all the require documents with my application. I had provided my bank statements, as in one of my bank statement the fund was a bit low for 6 days less than 800 pounds in the month of September and in October it was again less than required only for a day.
The Case worker has considered 3 months from 20th August 2009 - 20th November 2009.
He pointed out this two points in notice of decision.
But in other bank accounts i have sufficient amount on those days which the case worker has pointed out.
He might have missed that, I have evidence of funds in my bank statements.
So I need your help regarding this,
Could anybody suggests that Do I have to hire a solicitor on my behalf.
what documents do I have to send to them.
Do I have to send passport with my appeal form or just appeal form, notice of decision and Bank statements.
How long it takes for this process.
Please give your expert advice.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Need Urgent Help....HSMP Tier1 Rejected Maintenance Fun

Post by mvent00 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:08 am

Anand Reddy wrote:Hello all,

I have applied for HSMP Tier 1 on 2 December 2009 as my visa expires on 4th December 2009. I had enclosed all the require documents with my application. I had provided my bank statements, as in one of my bank statement the fund was a bit low for 6 days less than 800 pounds in the month of September and in October it was again less than required only for a day.
The Case worker has considered 3 months from 20th August 2009 - 20th November 2009.
But in other bank accounts i have sufficient amount on those days which the case worker has pointed out. You can mention these accounts in the appeal process. Infact you could have used these as evidence of maintenance funds. Knowing that funds dropped for sometime, you still presented those accounts, it was mistake on your part. Anyway, you can present these other sources with sufficient funds. I think you do not need lawyer for this purpose.
what documents do I have to send to them (same other accounts documents with sufficient funds, which you said case worker has already mentioned, but you highlight clearly about these in your cover letter).
Do I have to send passport with my appeal form NO

or just appeal form, notice of decision (photocopy) and Bank statements. Yes.

Anand Reddy
Newly Registered

Re: Need Urgent Help...HSMP Tier1 Rejected Maintenance Fund

Post by Anand Reddy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:07 am

mvent00 wrote:

But in other bank accounts i have sufficient amount on those days which the case worker has pointed out. You can mention these accounts in the appeal process. Infact you could have used these as evidence of maintenance funds. Knowing that funds dropped for sometime, you still presented those accounts, it was mistake on your part. Anyway, you can present these other sources with sufficient funds. I think you do not need lawyer for this purpose.
what documents do I have to send to them (same other accounts documents with sufficient funds, which you said case worker has already mentioned, but you highlight clearly about these in your cover letter).

Hi mvent00.
Thanks for your valuable suggestions and quick help..Well I will mention in my cover letter and of course this time I will clearly highlight these funds and dates. Hoping for the best.
I have one more query boss.. Does this appeal reflects on any other decision which is already made. or they just work on the one which they are concerned about.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Need Urgent Help...HSMP Tier1 Rejected Maintenance Fund

Post by mvent00 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:32 am

Anand Reddy wrote:
mvent00 wrote:

Hi mvent00.
Thanks for your valuable suggestions and quick help..Well I will mention in my cover letter and of course this time I will clearly highlight these funds and dates. Hoping for the best.
I have one more query boss.. Does this appeal reflects on any other decision which is already made. or they just work on the one which they are concerned about. I think NO, because otherwise it would have been mentioned in your rejection letter. So just go ahead and good luck.

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 am

But in other bank accounts i have sufficient amount on those days which the case worker has pointed out.
Do I have to send passport with my appeal form or just appeal form, notice of decision and Bank statements.

Hi Anand, when did you got this notice of rejection, which date? My husband-to-be had applied on 7th December, but to date, other than the reference number, he hasnt received any notification. I am just curious about your dates as you and my fiance had applied within the same week..

Anand Reddy
Newly Registered

Post by Anand Reddy » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:44 am

Iqraa wrote:

Hi Anand, when did you got this notice of rejection, which date? My husband-to-be had applied on 7th December, but to date, other than the reference number, he hasnt received any notification. I am just curious about your dates as you and my fiance had applied within the same week..
Hi Iqra,
I received my Notice of Decision on 6th of January 2010, This decision made on 31 December 2009.

shabrar khan
Newly Registered

Confused In Claiming Points

Post by shabrar khan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:57 pm

I have applied for HSMP Tier 1 on 2 December 2009 as my visa expires on 4th December 2009. My visa got rejected ..... I appealed .... got approval and visa endorsed on 22 April 2010. Making my story short....
I am applying for my ILR now , I would like to know that when claiming points do I have to claim under the rules in place before 6th April 2010.
or
Under the rules in place on or after 6th April 2010

Need some expert advice as soon as possible..............

Thanks in Advance .............. :P

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Confused In Claiming Points

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:04 pm

shabrar khan wrote: I would like to know that when claiming points do I have to claim under the rules in place before 6th April 2010?
Yes, because your appeal was successful.

digitalrev

Post by digitalrev » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi Anand let us know about outcome of your application.
One of my friend is in same boat as yours.