ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

velramani1
Newly Registered

ILR documents

Post by velramani1 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:12 am

Hi

I am planning to apply ILR as a HSMP holder granted before 2006.I was just checking my documents only to realise that P60 for one year is missing.I have pay slips for that year.Could any one kindly guide me whether it is enough?

Also i am a doctor on rotaion which means changing the job every 6 months.Eventhough i got the letter from the deanery saying my contract is till 2012 and i would be employed by different hospitals during that period,do i have to produce employment letters?

If so I have got all the contracts for past 4 years(for every 6 months).Do i need to get letters as well or the contracts are enough?

Sorry for the long mail.

I would really appreciate your help on that.

Many thanks

Vel

velramani1
Newly Registered

Post by velramani1 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:42 am

27 view no reply.i would really appreciate your kind advice

kindley

Post by kindley » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:01 am

velramani1 wrote:27 view no reply.i would really appreciate your kind advice
0My opinion, having read you posts is that, I don't think you'll have much problem if you can provide evidence of continuous employment.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:10 am

Hi Vel,
You will need P60s x 4yrs and letter for any official absences. Contracts may be kept at hand,if asked. Only recent up to 6 month pay slips and bank statements may be needed.
best regards

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:49 am

I agree with other member. You need to show contunuity of last 5 years. even if you are missing some P60's it is fine as long as you show the continuity. I provided below letter from employer,experience letter from employer to prove it as I also didn't have P60 of one year.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 125#320125

You are only need to provided 6 payslips+personal bank statements.

Enable

Post by Enable » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi Guyz, I am applying ILR last week of Jan-10.
I have a query abt P60.

One of the year, I resigned a company(A) before 31st of march so that company issued a P45 which has all the salary amount, tax etc for that financial year. Then joined the new company(B) before 5th of April.

Company(B) issued me a P60 with zero amount for that financial year.
So for that yeat I have P45 with all the amount and P60 with zero.

Should I submit both P45 and P60 for ILR. Is that normal case...quite confused.

Anyone please confirm me. Thanks

kindley

Post by kindley » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Enable wrote:Hi Guyz, I am applying ILR last week of Jan-10.
I have a query abt P60.

One of the year, I resigned a company(A) before 31st of march so that company issued a P45 which has all the salary amount, tax etc for that financial year. Then joined the new company(B) before 5th of April.

I think you got that 0 P60 probably bec of the time of the year you changed job. March is the end of the financial year and April is the beginning of another.

Submit all document you've got with supporting letter explaining the situaution to the HO.
Always Seek Further Opinion (ASFO)

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:12 pm

I have a query abt P60.

Yes you can submit P45 with your application. Your P45 will have your last work date of employer A. What was your visa status when you changed employment? Were you on WP or HSMP?

Enable

Post by Enable » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 am

chetanojha wrote:
I have a query abt P60.

Yes you can submit P45 with your application. Your P45 will have your last work date of employer A. What was your visa status when you changed employment? Were you on WP or HSMP?
Thanks for ur reply.

That time I was changing from WP to Tire 1 general. Any issues with that

Festac
Newly Registered

Re: ILR documents

Post by Festac » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:17 pm

velramani1 wrote:Hi

I am planning to apply ILR as a HSMP holder granted before 2006.I was just checking my documents only to realise that P60 for one year is missing.I have pay slips for that year.Could any one kindly guide me whether it is enough?

Also i am a doctor on rotaion which means changing the job every 6 months.Eventhough i got the letter from the deanery saying my contract is till 2012 and i would be employed by different hospitals during that period,do i have to produce employment letters?

If so I have got all the contracts for past 4 years(for every 6 months).Do i need to get letters as well or the contracts are enough?

Sorry for the long mail.

I would really appreciate your help on that.

Many thanks
===============================================
-You have to check your qualifying period for ILR
-Your contract letter to 2012 is okay
-All your payslips for four years.
-All your P60s and if you lost one you can easily get one from your company.
-All your Bank statements for four years.
-Marraige certificate.
-Passport photograph uk size
-All Rent receipts

Cheers
Festac

Vel

Festac
Newly Registered

Post by Festac » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:30 pm

chetanojha wrote:
I have a query abt P60.

advise:

-Include all your P45 and P60.even if you resigned from one company to another ,the P60 amount of your initial company will be added to the current P6o of your new company.

-All your payslips for the periods of four years.
-All your bank account statement for the four years
-All the P45 and P60s
-All Letter of employments .

What happened is that maybe you did not give your Correct NI to company B. Mind you Home office can get all your salary payment information from HRM.

Enable

Post by Enable » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:19 am

Festac wrote:
chetanojha wrote:
I have a query abt P60.

advise:

-Include all your P45 and P60.even if you resigned from one company to another ,the P60 amount of your initial company will be added to the current P6o of your new company.

-All your payslips for the periods of four years.
-All your bank account statement for the four years
-All the P45 and P60s
-All Letter of employments .

What happened is that maybe you did not give your Correct NI to company B. Mind you Home office can get all your salary payment information from HRM.
Tahnks for ur reply.

I did give the correct NI to company B. I am planning to all submit P45 and P60.

I will update you guyz how it goes thanks.

smartchap2k

Post by smartchap2k » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Hello Friends,

I have a similar situation. My aquired work permit from employer A, B & C all for 60 months starting from April 2005 as detailed below. I am currently with employer C and intend to apply for ILR in MArch 2010

Employer A - April 2005 to May 2007 ( WP was for 60 months)
Employer B - June 2007 to Feb 2008 (WP was for 60 months)
Employer C - March 2008 to current ( WP is for 60 months again)

I have all the payslips and contract offer letter from employer A & B. Would that be enough for ILR or would i need to have separate employment letters from my ex - employers? :?:

I havent got P60 for year 2008 but i do have a P45 from employer B. Even though i joined employer C on 20th MArch 2008 ( before tax year ends) i was not paid till end of April and hence i have not been given P60 for year 2008 by any employer. can this be a problem? :?:

I also do not have any P60 for year 2005 as my employment started in May 2005. Therefore i have only 3 P60 and (1 P45 for 2008) for the total duration of 5 years. can this be a problem :?:

Please advise :D